Adding two more gyros

vkamnev

Guys, just google Lit C-1

How the C-1 Works | Lit Motors, Inc.

What do you think of that?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0m-cUxMcJw]Lit Motors unveils all-electric, fully enclosed motorcycle - YouTube[/ame]

Not talking about that ugly thing, but rather technology. Do you think it can be ridable on regular motorcycle?

JSP

Super Moderator
I like the concept, same with electric vehicles... BUT the charge only lasts 150-200 miles. So that is a HUGE factor for me. It takes a long time to recharge. So that kind of puts a damper on those 200+ mile rides. Most rides we do are 300+ miles so that would not work.

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

DakinechicK

Awwwww maaaannnn!!! I thought this was a thread about those little Greek sandwiches! Mmmmmm. Yum. :p

See red

They copied the designs. There is a company that has been selling bike that have two options ele. or motor. They also cost upwards of 100k, but they are not new. In fact, the big thing I dont see on these are the landing gear required to stop at a light.

MMMMMMMmmmmmmmm samiches

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

See red

What happens in the event of a battery failure? what if there is a malfuntion?

I will try to get the one I was refering to and post it later.

RooKie

mmmm good point. Im sure they have something for that. I cant imagine that they just let it drop when you are done with it
:rof::rof::rof::rof::rof:

That would be hilarious...

ignition, off.... *CRASH*

Y

yellowfz

I like the concept, same with electric vehicles... BUT the charge only lasts 150-200 miles. So that is a HUGE factor for me. It takes a long time to recharge. So that kind of puts a damper on those 200+ mile rides. Most rides we do are 300+ miles so that would not work.
+1.
150 to 200 mile range is not acceptable, you can fill a bike in like 10 minutes.
Electric is a urban dream, would work in England where you can't go very far before you run into ocean (about the size of Louisiana), but in America (mainland) is it quite a ways from ocean to ocean.
Besides it takes petroleum products to produce the tires and plastic, what have you really gained, a larger dead zone in Sudbury?

D

Deleted member 9794

They copied the designs. There is a company that has been selling bike that have two options ele. or motor. They also cost upwards of 100k, but they are not new. In fact, the big thing I dont see on these are the landing gear required to stop at a light.
Yea it's called a "monotracer": PERAVES AG

Awwwww maaaannnn!!! I thought this was a thread about those little Greek sandwiches! Mmmmmm. Yum. :p
Thanks for the idea, I think I'll go for some at dinner!

BKP

Where's the tzatziki sauce? It's not a gyro without tzatziki sauce!

vkamnev

self balancing system is what i wanted to discuss. interesting how different riding skill needed to ride a normal bike with it.