Accent LED Lights

Perdurable

Teeker!!!
Elite Member

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

BoneJj

I'm just going to put this out there.....

don't ride on the street with red accent lights on your bike... you'll get a nice ticket for that one. In a parking lot you'll be fine but on the street that's very much illegal.

Perdurable

Teeker!!!
Elite Member

Spunky99

I like the idea and where you put them. Just be careful when driving on the street.
Check the local laws for what colors are illegal. I'm sure red is a big No NO.
I used to only use my LEDs to freak people out on the freeway for a second or 2 or in parking lots when we had biker get togethers. Mine were UV (ultraviolet) but looked blue/purple and Cops can get nasty about "blue" lights on a non-emergency vehicle.

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

acomeaux33cx

Last edited:

StarZero81

Elite Member

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

acomeaux33cx

[/IMG]

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

acomeaux33cx

I know. I wasnt sure if the link worked.

BoneJj

I've considered making my own kit with a nice voltage regulator and everything, I've been toying with the idea for while. It would basically end up mirroring the styling of the LED tail light systems that I make for people currently.

I'll have to mess with the idea a little more and see about implementing it in the near future.

StarZero81

Elite Member

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

BoneJj

can you provide a link to the product your currently provide? pics or vid?
Everything I do is custom. I haven't taken many photos in the past but I am starting to do so now. I will have some photos up in the next week or 2 of a project I'm working on for a guy that I'm doing a set of custom Tail lights for.

As for the lighting kit. That will be a completely new design so I will have to get back with you on that one but I've already worked out a lot of the details in my head and on paper and it's just a matter of getting the right lengths of wires in between each unit at this point. I may just make the system modular or I'll have marthy stop by so I can take measurements and plan out locations with him next time he feels squirely enough to come to my side of the state again with his bike and I have everything else setup and ready to go.