67,280 miles !

SoCal600

Title says it all ! As of tonight 67,280 miles on my she devil :) boys i tell ya this bike is amazing i put every single mile on this bike and ridden it in pouring rain, sleet, iced road, hot cold u name it. I ride everyday for the past 4 years i love this bike it never let me down. Who has high miles close to me or above me ?

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

blkbrd

Elite Member

Fizzer6R

that's awesome congrats! when you get closer to 100k, start sending in your story to magazine's, they love it and you never know when you might make one of their articles :cool:

RooKie

Know exactly what you mean! I've had mine since March 2010 and have riden through habus, pouring rain, blazing heat, my 6R has seen it all (except snow :p). I just had my 84k service done 2 weeks ago and I'm sure that it'll keep on keeping on for many more miles to come. Our bikes are as solid as it gets! :D

DiHydro

Jeez, riding in the northern states really limits how many miles we can put on! I have put over 1000 miles on mine in 3 months though. That is well on track to double the 2600 miles on the odo when I got her, which was my goal for the summer.

latony007

you guys make me feel bad :(
i have only around 4000 on mine bought last July so its almost its 1st birthday. i dont commute on it and i have another bike so its not too bad. I love hearing these run forver though.

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

JonKerr

Elite Member

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

skitzo2121

We'll I got mine just under a month ago and I've got 1555 on it. I am really happy to hear that they last that long I hope to get that many miles on mine