2014 Calendar - start signing up!

kevin8198

Elite Member

knightmare

in the mail for most of them, bump back to the top.......got a lot left again guys

Hey so how does this work... I want one but I don't get some extra cash until the 17th.... How do I make the payment on paypal? I used paypal for eBay but that's about it.... So if there are any left over I will get one after the 17th for sure....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CrazyCawi

Hey so how does this work... I want one but I don't get some extra cash until the 17th.... How do I make the payment on paypal? I used paypal for eBay but that's about it.... So if there are any left over I will get one after the 17th for sure....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
see the image below

paypal.jpg

CrazyCawi

image.jpg

Is this better?

Got mine too! Hanging up in the garage. My wife actually asked why I didn't put it in the kitchen.

Now I'm torn. Leave it in the garage with the bike or put it next to the sink!?!!

And risk getting food/kitchen debris on it?!?!? This calendar is too manly for the kitchen. Now a garage, that's a place for it to be. Right next to the Sports Illustrated calendar that you hide in the garage.

CrazyCawi

anybody else interested, 12 left......

CrazyCawi

Donated $2 myself per calendar sold to show my dedication to the forum.....12 more on hand guys lets make em go away and you guys can each enjoy an amazing calendar and support one of your favorite forums

ej'sfz

hey crazy, havent got mine yet, just curious if you cashed my check or not too many clicks of the mouse away to find out haha

CrazyCawi

hey crazy, havent got mine yet, just curious if you cashed my check or not too many clicks of the mouse away to find out haha
yes check cashed and yes was mailed out ill get info for you when i get home