2011 lineup

bmw675

when does yamaha usually release there new model year info??

i need something to :drool: over.

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

bmw675

i'm not planning on upgrading until the spring, but i want to have plenty of time to pinpoint what i want.

im actually waiting on seeing what they do to the r6, i heard 2011 they may change a few things. i have a few different ones on my radar as well.

Spunky99

That Rossi R6 just gave me a woody....:blowkiss:

longtube55

ME TOO!!! HAAHAA just kidding, but it is insanely sexy. I only live about 30 mins from the dealership where I bought my bike and the last time I was there to pick up my part they had just finished assembling one for a customer who special ordered it with a GP style exhaust. I had to run to the bathroom after he fired it up.:p

zig308

The local shop here has 2009 R6's for $6999, plus Yamaha has $1000 customer cash and 3.99% financing... very tempting.

JSP

Super Moderator
The local shop here has 2009 R6's for $6999, plus Yamaha has $1000 customer cash and 3.99% financing... very tempting.
U sure thats not for the R6S? Ive seen the R6S that price, but not a R6.

JSP

Super Moderator
Damn! Those are some insane deals!

Root Down

I'd go get one today but I'm just not sure I want to sacrifice the comfort of ride we get on the FZ6R. That price is almost worth the risk of finding out the hard way.

Superzoom

You can get some handlebar risers which raise the bars 3/4 of an inch, although you won't be anywhere near the ergos of the FZ6R.