$200 1 Piece Leather Suits from Cycle Gear!!!

Sage

I would agree, if any would show up on their site :\

Spunky99

JonKerr

Elite Member

Stricken

Detrich

Last edited:

Roaddawg

I don't really feel I have the need for a 1-piece, but for that price, it's almost worth getting, "Just in case".

Detrich

i think i'd like to have a 1-pc with an aero hump down the road, only because i really feel the hump helps reduce wind drag when i wear my jacket. my fieldsheer revo sport 2pc is good enough for the moment. it was around $300 at Berts Mega Mall, and I replaced the back foam with a CE armor back plate...

i'm kinda bummed that Fieldsheer discontinued all their nicer jackets & suits and only offer the radical tattoo ones... their other models were really nice and the colors matched our bikes perfectly... hahaha.

oh well, bush/ obama economy... :(

JonKerr

Elite Member

springstime

one piece

Thanks for the heads up on coupon went and bought a one piece today. Understand all the different views on whether to buy a one piece or not but I like variety and at the price which they had it listed for 499.00 and with tax I got one for 219.00 you can't beat it.
Thanks Again
this site is definitely worth being apart of thanks all members.:D

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

Heineken

Elite Member

JSP

Super Moderator
Closest one is about 2 hours from my house. Didnt know I had one over here. Dont need a suit, but it would be cool to actually see the store-front. I have bought a couple things from CycleGear, they are great to deal with.

Roaddawg

"Sorry, there are no stores close to you, but we are adding new stores all the time, so please stop back soon. "

hmmm... not that I have the money right now, but thought Id see if there was a store near me... closest one about 4 1/2 hours away... maybe a good weekend trip next year.

thanks for the heads-up
:Im With Stupid:

The closest store is about 5 1/2 hours away............ I can't believe they don't want to open something in Chicago-land.
That blows....there are 12 stores within less than 100 miles of me!! But, then, their headquarters is in Benicia, CA (I think)....which is about 15 minutes away.

Funkmaxtor

Bought the XTI2 yesterday. The people at Cycle Gear were great. Helped me pick the right size. I need to loose a little bit of my gut but it is a nice suit.

Detrich

any ppl who bought the suit took some pix of themselves wearing it?

curious minds like to see pix... lol