Your Pets?

Kayo7

First picture was of my Golden Retriever Cody (standing up) and his brother Lucky who my neighbors got. And the second picture is of them again right before we had to put Cody down. And so now I have Fish! Picture is when I first got my 55 Gallon Tank and my custom built stand that I made out of 2x4. I just had to swap my tank due to it starting to break and so now the tank is a black one. Right now the tank is filled with ciclids, but I want to get a larger tank, got to get the "boss" to let me lol

Attachments

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

Grumpy

Love Danes, had one when i really young along with a Newfoundland. Now I work with two rescues. The St. Bernard Rescue of America and Greyhound Only. I'm now down to one Greyhound loosing my girl the day after my birthday this year :(

Anyway here is a room of Needle Noses! One of them is my "Jim".

Attachments

Reactions: JT

Fizzi6ergal

These are my 2 boys. Bandit is the German Shorthair(white) and Dodger is the Redbone Coonhound/lab mix(black). They're my babies. If I could take them on my bike with me, I'm sure they would go with me. Especially Bandit, he would be the dog that would have the doggy goggles on with a little skull cap. And for fun, I would throw a cape on him cause he would like to ride with his front paws on the side car. Haha.
147-001.jpg

IMG_5226a.jpg

069.jpg

IMG_5224a-001.jpg

Last edited:

Z3roFlaw

ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21366246789.420244.jpg

My little chiwawa.

Anthony

Fastest Member
Elite Member

daddyrack

Premium Member

darksidefz6r

We have a dog named Axle and cat Named Turbo. The dog is a Pit that we rescued as a pup and the cat I found on the side of the road as a kitten where it's sibling had been ran over.

Axle:
(pup)

(no such a pup)

LOVE THE DOG!
Thanks! He is an awesome dog and very well behaved, and loves to play with anyone, anything that will pay him any attention, lol.

Sage

My kitties

(ps. Admins, is there a bit of code that can be added to the site to auto resize images smaller like on triumphrat and many other forums? I'm getting the feeling as the phone cameras get better, these mobile images are going to get bigger)

Cooper:

Zoey (white one):

Sassy, she passed away back in October after 20 years of fun:

Last edited:

JonKerr

Elite Member

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Elite Member
Last edited:

VRIIClubby

ready for some serious photo dumping!? I'll apoligise now for how many, I go pretty crazy with my camera's and have literally thousands of pics of everything.

I have a few dogs, well 3 to be exact! All of them purebreed boxers, I have one , then my wife got the shits because my gurl wouldnt listen to her, so I got her her very own Boy, then we had a skinkid, she grea up alittle and wanted one aswell, so got anotehr gurl for her (now 1)

Here is my furgirl, my first ever pet/dog, she is 8 now, pure Boxer, name is Lulu, and is the most protective dog I have ever met, she is absolutley great! love her to bits!

Sometimes she is part Ninja

gimme my ball back please

Here is the missus boy - Dre (7yo)

and the daughters; Roxy (1yo)

Brock Kickass

Here's our Lab, Leroy. The first one is the day we met him, and the second one is last spring. He's 5 years old tomorrow. People always ask us if he's crossed with Rottweiller because of his huge head, but he is 100% Lab.

Attachments