Let's Hear It For The Moms!

Brock Kickass

I am a new Dad, our first baby coming less than a month ago. Seeing everything my wife does each day has given me a completely new appreciation for my Mom, for my wife, and for Mothers everywhere. We all have a Mother, and she played a big role in making us who we are. It is truly amazing how much work a Mother puts in to living with a baby day in and day out.

Don't take her for granted; she did (and does) a lot for you. She missed hot dinners, she woke up every 2 hours to feed you, she walked in circles in the living room patting your back when you were gassy, she spent nights awake worrying about you out riding your motorcycle at all hours. She gave lots and asked for nothing in return only because you needed it. Believe it or not, she didn't mind being a zombie for the first 3 or 4 months of your life. She didn't do it for pride or glory, she did it because you are her whole world. Your happiness makes her happy; your success is her success.

Today is Mom's day. Thank her, honor her, and make her proud. Don't miss your chance to tell her how much you love her. Show her that the effort is worth it. We grew up to be cool kids with interesting lives and nice motorcycles because she helped give us the tools we needed to be the people we are. She doesn't even want to be thanked, but it will still mean the world to her if you do. Give her a hug and a kiss on the cheek and thank her. We would all be nobody without our Mothers. We are all who we are because of her.

buzzbomb

Elite Member

Bert-Aus

Happy Mother's Day today in Aus!

Here's to big a chandy, vino, champ-as, or what-eva you drink, to good health and many more -HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!

...to bad my mrs is sick in bed today, she missed out:p