I wanted to ride today.....
way to hung over...sad day :(:(:(

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

3leggeddog

I wanted to ride today.....
way to hung over...sad day :(:(:(
I salute you, Sir. That was some funny stuff...think you could go back and translate some of it?

CrazyCawi

Drunken interpretation

sO WE ENDED UP HAVING TO TAKE A Cab back to our apart,ent. Smart move. NOw shes fnunnking screaming at m,e as i try to get her to the bedroom to laize down and sleep WHAT THE FUNKY OMGGGGGGGG

Im so frusterated iM TRYING TO TAKE CAR OF HERZX BUT IS HFE KEEPS GETTING MAD QWHAT DER FUNK ME SZPOSED TO DO DUDE?
So we ended up taking a cab to our apartment, which was a smart move with how much we drank. Now she is effing screaming at me as I am trying to get her to the bedroom so she can lay down and sleep.

IM TRY BEST I GOT HER WATER FIJI WATER SMOOTH TO GO DOWN BUYT SHE DRINKS IT A SIP AND THEN GETS Mad idk guhhh
I tried my best to take care of her, I got her fiji water because its smooth to drink. If she drinks it, its only for a sip then gets mad because I keep trying to get her to drink it.

bickma bah uhmdo nashik saki bombs and der warm and nom but theys yeah now friends offer ride to sleep ut we take naxi cabins to gtr home but noew she mads and whats spo what do I do gu7ys Im nbot dhisj I got her water to hidrite and she drinks about 8 oz but notz nuff so I gewt watser and fml what meka do now shew?
Very fun time, drinkin saki bombs, and they are warm and taste good. Our friends offered us a ride to their house and to stay there but we took a taxi cab to get home but now she is mad what am I supposed to do guys, I got her water to hydrate, and she drank about 8 drinks and that was enough, so I got her water, and fml what should I do now?

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaakajis
yeah not a clue what this meant haha

cc nunn forges to zcech the tread of bis topik der sasves moneys
CC wont forget to chech the thread for this topic.

Perdurable

Teeker!!!
Elite Member

JSP

Super Moderator
Was texted this pic of you that night CC.... I know you love the color of your bike and all, but this is a bit much no? ;) :eek:

kevin8198

Elite Member