WTB some stock parts

imwastefull

I recently picked up a 2009 fz6r that is a little bit wrecked. I'm looking for some stock parts to make it pass an inspection to make her road legal. Most of these parts might be hard to come by but if anyone knows of a parts bike or a salvage site or anything, let me know!

Things I need:

-front fender
-fork tubes and lowers
-seat, OEM, aftermarket, whatever
-passenger peg mounts
-handlebars, I'll do stock, renthal, protapers, whatever

330-933-3243 is easiest.

Thanks dudes!

imwastefull

FZ6R replacement for tubes needed

I recently started wrenching on a wrecked fz6r. the fork lower was cracked so I bought new lowers just to find that one tube is bent.

I can't seem to find a used fork tube in decent shape so I thought I'd ask if any other yamaha tubes will work? I know r6 and r1 use inverted forks. I believe that fz6r tubes are 41mm, is there another 41mm tube that will work? Yamaha had to have used the tubes from another bike for the fz6r.

Also, other than Ebay, where is a good place to shop for fork tubes? I found some OEM ones but they are pricey and I'd have to completely dissasemble the tubes and put them back together. assuming the dampeners or anything else isn't bent.

thanks guys!

330.933.3243 if you have the tubes

imwastefull

WTB stock fork tubes

One of my tubes are bent. anyone do a conversion and have their stock tubes laying around? cash ready!

JSP

Super Moderator
No need for multiple threads. Combined.

imwastefull

There was a reason for multiple posts;

1) i'm wondering if any other yamaha tubes can be used as replacements for the FZ6r

2) I need to buy stock tubes if anyone has a set

OctoberNotice

Just noticed the area code and location.

No stock parts from me aside from the rear fender, but where abouts you from?

North Canton here!