World's Coolest Garage?

b_who

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykWbEchewAo&feature=feedrec_grec_index]World's Coolest Garage? - YouTube[/ame]

leprecaun jon

ESTABLISHED RESIDENT
Elite Member

JSP

Super Moderator
All that money and he couldnt make himself a damn driveway? Drives through the grass? :D

kevin8198

Elite Member

leprecaun jon

ESTABLISHED RESIDENT
Elite Member

leprecaun jon

ESTABLISHED RESIDENT
Elite Member

Fizzer6R

way too much dead space on top in the 1st one = they need to put some lifts in it and double the storage space :thumbup:

leprecaun jon

ESTABLISHED RESIDENT
Elite Member

rjohnson5481

yes i do... it was not my first choice.. but i needed a car my 94 camry had hit 220k miles and the transmission blew after i dumped 9k into keeping it on the road that was my first car... i was looking for an acura rsx but they wanted 11,500 for the yaris with 25k miles on it it was kinda hard to say no too... i hated them at first but i like my car quite a bit... some times i wish it was a transformer so i could have an effing pick up truck though XD but when u fold the rear seat down that thing can hold a lot.

you can hate on it all you want but i like my little car.... i wish i had a chevy 3500 durmax with the alison trans or a nissan gtr but im not rich... im to young to have that kinda money
Don't feel bad i drive a nissan sentra when i'm not on the bike. 16K out the door brand new. Can't beat it! :thumbup:

leprecaun jon

ESTABLISHED RESIDENT
Elite Member