Woodcraft Clip Ons

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

will415

to be honest Idk off what bike the place where I got them from has piles of clipons and I was looking for one that would work some are labeled some are not.

cezell09

... I originally ordered 2 inch risers because I wasn't sure if anything lower would clear the fairing. There was still some clearance so I ordered the 1.5 risers...
Did you install the 2 inch risers first to see? I'd like to know how the 2 inch ones would look on our bikes.

jponza

I got the Woodcrafts. I love them
You should get some black levers :) what mirrors are those? And were the woodcraft relatively easy to install? I lowered my front end about 1.5 inches would that be enough for the clip ons to fit?

Vulpine

You should get some black levers :) what mirrors are those? And were the woodcraft relatively easy to install? I lowered my front end about 1.5 inches would that be enough for the clip ons to fit?
Yes, 1.5 inches will work just fine. Many of us have gone lower for a more aggressive stance but it is not necessary. Changing the bars isn't difficult. Just a matter of having the right tools and time. I did a fair amount of research online for tutorials to assist me. There is a great tutorial on a Ninja 250 forum for installing Woodcraft clip ons. I don't recall the site offhand but a Google search for Woodcraft Clip Ons Ninja 250 should get you on the right track. Also the FZ6 forum and the Yamaha WR250X forum both have great picture tutorials on raising and lowering the forks. In addition to a good light kit I'm currently looking at black levers with different grips and bar ends. Good Luck.

kvc25

I only have my front end lowered 1". Do I need to lower it another half inch to make the install work? Also, besides, adjustability and overall look, are there any major differences between the apex and woodcraft clipons? Like say ease of install, quality/durability, comfort, etc.? I'm leaning towards the woodcraft ones but would like any input before putting in my order.

moreno12

I got a ? My girl got me these clip ons for Christmas they not apex or so and they don't have the rise like the apex
You think I'm going to have a problem putting them on the fz6rImageUploadedByTapatalk1356484326.098746.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1356484340.315438.jpg
Thanks for your help

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

SAFE-T

K so I got them powder coated came out great I love them. Spent a total of 70. It was 50 for the clipons and 20 for powder coating.
They really really look like Honda VFR clipons. Why did you put them on different sides after you had them powder coated ?

Reactions: Rob

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

moreno12

I'm going to order some new apex clip ons and tell my girl those are the one she got me. Thanks for your help

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Rob

Rob

'Q'
Elite Member