Wife just lost job... Selling my MOTOGP Kangaroo one piece suit and gloves :(

JSP

Super Moderator
My wife just lost her job and I need money fast... :mad::(

For sale:

MOTOGP kangaroo leather one piece suit size 48 in great shape. Asking $375 shipped within the US!

This is perforated leather and breathes EXCELLENT!!! I have wore this in 90+ degrees and stayed nice while moving.

I have been down in the suit once in the dirt. No tears, thread breaks, anything! Cant even tell I hit the ground.

Only issue with the suit is a slight burn from exhaust on the bottom of the leg as shown in pictures.

Also being thrown in is a set of XXL Alpinestar GP Plus Gloves. These are great gloves, but as you can see the fabric on the thumb has wore through. There is no hole in the leather at all... just the stupid fabric they put over the leather in the palm. I am just throwing these in with the suit for a quick sale hopefully.... I normally wear Large to Extra Large, but these gloves fit me pretty good still.

Great deal if you are looking for a great suit and gloves to go with it for the track or spirited canyon rides.

Suit size is 48. I am 6' and about 210 pounds and it fits me nice. It is a great suit especially for this price! New they are like $900.

So SUIT AND GLOVES, $375!!! Need the money :(

PICTURES!

:banghead:

I NEED THIS GONE ASAP! Love how these assholes try and ruin Christmas for a 6 year old girl! One week before Christmas and they "Release" her... WTF???

Last edited:

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

JSP

Super Moderator
sorry to hear.
Have your dad put it up and FB and I can re-post it for all my ridding buddies out here to see as well.
Hey thanks man, that would be cool of you.

Diluted

Super *********
Elite Member

MikeN02

Sucks, if that was in my size I'd buy it. I need boots, new gloves and a one piece too.

Have you tried posting on craigslist and R6-Forums too?

JSP

Super Moderator
Sucks, if that was in my size I'd buy it. I need boots, new gloves and a one piece too.

Have you tried posting on craigslist and R6-Forums too?

It is on R6-Forum as well.

sbhoopsfan

Sorry to hear that, i hope your little girl has a wonderful Christmas non the less. :(

Detrich

so sorry to hear this jay... =( hope your wife finds a new gig in the new year soon and that you guys can still make x-mas happy for your daughter.

6R Blackout

Hey man I am sorry to hear the news. That really does suck ass, at this time of year. It is a shame that people would do a thing like that. Sorry man. You and your family will be in my prayers.

Reactions: JSP

ksanbon

Jay,
I'm really sorry to hear the bad news. It's been quite the year for you!! The good news is that you're still around to spend Christmas with your family. Wishing you a great one, and a better job for her in the near future.
Keith

JSP

Super Moderator
Thanks for the kind words everyone

JSP

Super Moderator
Bump...

Make me an offer! Someone has to want a nice suit for cheap!

Bigevildoer

Bump...

Make me an offer! Someone has to want a nice suit for cheap!
I would love to, but it's the wrong colour...
Wish you and your family all the best for Christmas anyways.

Take care...

WenMark

Hey Jay sorry to hear about the job loss. My wife went through that last year but just after Christmas. Have you tried Craigslist? Consignment Moto? Know we will keep you in our thoughts and prayers. Something better will come along.

JSP

Super Moderator
Looks like she is gonna go back to school for her degree... Hopefully then she can get an actual good job that appreciates her. Applied for grants and financial aid and such, hope she gets some. Unemployment doesn't pay shit. At least with this program here, while she is going to school, she isnt required to look for work and they will still pay the unemployment. Still broke anyway ya look at it, but at least she will get a degree. Its better to be broke and have something like that to look forward to.

Rat

Sorry to hear that, jspansel... :(
And I like the suit but I'm little more heavy... :D
Can you tell me please what size of jeans you wear? It will help me to understand if I fit to the suit.

Sage

Sorry to hear about the predicament you guys are in.

That suit would be perfect if I wasn't as heavy set, your about the same height I am.

I hope everything starts looking up for you guys.

JSP

Super Moderator
Sorry to hear that, jspansel... :(
And I like the suit but I'm little more heavy... :D
Can you tell me please what size of jeans you wear? It will help me to understand if I fit to the suit.
Thanks... I wear 36 jeans and i have a pretty broad wide chest and shoulders. It would match your R1 nicely :)

Rat

Thanks... I wear 36 jeans and i have a pretty broad wide chest and shoulders. It would match your R1 nicely :)
Thanks man!
Let me do this - I'll go to motorcycle shop tomorrow and try similar suit (size 48) to see how I feel in that cause' I wear 38-40.

Last edited:

JSP

Super Moderator
Thanks man!
Let me do this - I'll go to motorcycle shop tomorrow and try similar suit (size 48, right?) to see how I feel in that cause' I wear 38-40.
Sounds good. Yup, 48. The suit is a bit loose up top on me. I have a Dainese back protector vest that I wear which takes up a bit of the slack.