Why do you ride?

new2yam

Couldn't resist... ;)

faseljd

Good video [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NxK_rzHAnbE&list=UUzcf44LPIqnTOGVwuIHMZow&index=4]Riding Lessons - For Life - YouTube[/ame]

faseljd

couple more, I like this guys work [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FiPgAMXZKI&list=UUzcf44LPIqnTOGVwuIHMZow]PERCEPTION - Reasons NOT to ride...or are there? - YouTube[/ame] [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0phrIXuYls&list=UUzcf44LPIqnTOGVwuIHMZow]Living Outside The Box - YouTube[/ame]

BKP

Great videos... talented eye...

latony007

Couldn't resist... ;)

Bet the Harley dealership had it made and just stuck it on the sign out there. The city would never do anything for motorcyclist would they? Although i do have to admit right after i started riding last year one day all the freeway amber alert signs said something about dont be an idiot look out for motorcycles. Wish they would have those run more often

echoplex

I have some good reasons for riding and some bad ones.

The male side of my family, both mom and dad's side all know how to ride.

I started riding because it was a mixture of wanting to and I thought it looked cool.

Now its more of because I feel comfortable riding, think its fun, have met great friends doing it and its a nice hobby. Even though my reasons have changed I am still fully aware of the bit of vanity I have because of the fact that I ride.

FastFreddy

I remember reading my big brothers thick book all about motorbikes when I was a young boy, it was fascinating learning about burnouts, wheelies, hill climbs, trails, taking jumps, racing lines etc.

As I got older and became a young, serious and sensible adult, I basically took a vow not to ride on the road as my Dad's brother died.

As I got older again, and I realised my dream of owning a large conglomerate of companies and starting a new civilisation with robots and spaceships wasn't going to happen soon, I asked myself what I enjoy most in life and how should one live ?, and basically riding motorbikes and chasing skirt came up. I figured that I should have died already so I may as well ride a motorbike despite the earlier vow. As we know, all relationships have their compromises, so motorbikes are therefore the coolest thing all along. Fonzie 1 Genghis Khan 0 (he says driving your enemy before you and burning cities is best in life).

Last edited:

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member
Last edited:

Sammo115

Grew up with bicycles. Bicycle + Engine = FTW.

Even tho I am a new rider ( been riding for a year now ) I first got into bikes with a friend that received a little pocket bike for his birthday and it was 100cc with a 3 sp gear box. We all took turns riding it/learning from it and from those days. I told myself I NEED to get me a real bike.

And bam! Wife bought me a new 6R for our 10 year anniversary. The sensation from riding is just indescribable and meeting others with such a passion for riding...just amazing.

A friend of mine that helped me thru it all told me. " once you ride...you'll never want to stop. Rain or shine...even in your sleep. You ride. " and it couldn't be anymore true.

Oconer

I have a hemi ram 4x4 so I feel your pain. I've been riding every day there's no chance of rain. I have 40 mile round-trip to work. About a gallon on the bike and about 2.5 in the truck. Plus makes going and coming from work so much more enjoyable.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
Lol to make it worse having a built motor ruins my life and pockets at the pump...

I feel bad for my car though, I haven't drove it in a month.. Weathers been nice here in houston.. Just WAY too hot

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

ksanbon

1. It inspires me to go places - even to work.
2. It's what I think life should be, exhilerating & liberating, especially compared to how I feel when I'm in a car.