Who else has the next bike picked?

cavcuz05

I will be going back in time...i want a honda CB750...and wanna do a Cafe' Racer

redprodigy35

I'm torn between (dreaming of):

Daytona 675

and

Ducati 848 EVO

I'm also thinking around what mileage on the 6R I would be ready to move up. Not that I'd sell the 6R... But more so @ what point will I get what I need to get out of it to be ready for the move up.

Also I sometimes think-- does riding the 6R aggressively prepare me more for the SS's? Or does it just add to my riding skillset?

TokenSSDD

I dunno about anyone else, but I plan on (read: am lusting for) a MV Agusta F4. Something about that bike just screams pure sexiness...

Cmltoe

I already posted a while back that I'm focused on the BMW S 1000 RR but a word of advice. Get a quote for insurance during the search. It may change your focus!

I'm paying $526 a year on the FZ6r and the annual quote for the Beamer was $1,823!:eek:

Quotes on a one year older model (vs. new) lowered the price by about $300 a year.

That and other factors (another kid on the way, 18.5K for the BMW out the door) had me seriously looking at the Daytona 675R. Alas, I'm addicted, and that Beamer will be in my stable! But only after at least 6 months of having motorcycle insurance which hopefully will lower the rate a bit. And I'll definitely go for a 2010.