who carries a pocket knife?

roundhouse

my Grandfather always told me, "you never know when you will need a knife so have one handy boy"

i carry a spyderco endura 4 with a VG10 steel blade most of the time. very light and the VG10 holds an edge better than any stainless knife i have ever had.

i also have several case pocket knives, a few kershaws and gerbers and i have my grandfathers knife he gave me before he passed on. it is a cheap depression era knife that sold for $.50. its worth nothing as a collector piece but i dont care.

Attachments

JSP

Super Moderator
I carry a CRKT M21-02G

Spunky99

Gerber Skeleton. Light, opens flawlessly and is light.

cmikew2

SOG Trident

I''ve carried this with me since '06, I had it with me my whole 15 month second tour in Iraq. It's spring assisted and is easy to deploy one handed. I'm very attached to it.

Spunky99

got one too! i thought it was called the "EZ out" but i have several and may be mistaken

lots of nice knives, my Grandfather would be proud
It's actually called an EZ out Skeleton...we're both right.
I have a pair of them and they are cheap too!

I carry mine whenever I leave the house because I can't carry this in public.

I carry my Kershaw in my bag (if I have one) and my little CRKT in my front left pocket (I'm a lefty). I noticed when I saw this thread that I left my CRKT in my pants from this weekend. Here's the Kershaw. Anniversary present from my husband last year:D

Attachments

Y

yellowfz

Gosh I carry a 3 blade Stockman that I paid $4 bucks for at Harbor Freight .

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

bigguybbr

I always carry a swiss army tinker knife. It's small and light and has everything i need on it. I've fixed everything from servers to lawn movers with it, pulled splinters and shortened belts, and never used the blade as a screw driver. I'm about to buy my 3rd. My first one I gave to my dad and told him to carry it around. My second one just got taken away as I got into Fenway park. Forgot it was in my pocket as I got in the gates so when they patted me down they took it and threw it away. :banghead:

btastarsky

Just picked up this from Cold Steel. Also have the polymer version too. Also have a spring assist cheapo of the same style. I'm a big fan of the karambit style blades.

Attachments

iSpoolin

I keep a Kabar Military issue Tac knife holstered on my ankle or in the trunk of the FZ. Had it for 10 years, cut boxes, trees, used it to cook while camping, striped wires, even cut through a link of a chain link fence once and its STILL so sharp I can drop paper on it and it cuts it.

LOVE THAT KNIFE!

alaskanflyboy

Premium Member

Detrich