Where's Everyone From

Raised in Riverside, CA. Then the AF dragged my behind to San Antonio, TX. Will be here until I can afford to move back to Cali. (Not Riverside though :D)

columbus2382

born in marion ohio, moved to columbus ohio when i was 8 been here ever since

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Elite Member

ajskillz13

I think I might be one of the only Indiana members on here. Born in Jasper, down in the Southern part of the state. Moved to the East Central part of the state for college and have hung around since.

Grayce

Born in Chicago, moved to Reno when I was 7 (41 years ago for those who are counting!) because my parents fell in love with the place on a ski trip to Squaw Valley. Love the mountains and the skiing, but the Windy City has it's special charms. The weather here can be perfect for year 'round riding. Took a long ride over the weekend - 67 degrees - shoveled a foot of snow this morning.....:shakehead::

DocFZ

Born in Stoughton Mass, parents moved to NH, been in litchfield 20 years now.

DragonBlu

Born and raised in Oregon, with web feet and all. :) been around the country and I like it here best.

PF2411

Me

Born and raised in Rhode Island, went to college in Boston, MA. Lived in Seattle for 10 years and now for 3 years living in Tucson, AZ hopefully for the rest of my life! You can ride 365 days a year here!

Chucker

Born and raised in SW Ontario, Canada. Been living in the Toronto area (Mississauga) for the last 27 years.

bjs045

Second generation born and raised in San Diego. (Not too many people who live here can say that) I'm a native and proud of it. Not a transplant like most people who live here.
3rd generation born and raised in the Los Angeles area! :)

4th generation born and raised in the Los Angeles area! :iconbeer:

Of Asian decent, half Japanese and half Chinese. People ask how the F did that happen or do you hate yourself? LOL or the better one .....so you're Korean.....:rof:

Japanese Grandparents (both born in America) met in the concentration camps and married. My grandfather was only 17 so he couldn't join his 3 brothers in the 442nd Infantry Regiment (United States) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia but served in the Army Military Intelligence Sergent during the Korean War.

Chinese Great Grandfather immigrated here in the late 1800's where he worked in markets in Los Angeles, San Bernardino, and Riverside Counties. Helped establish Chinatown in Riverside which is pretty much nothing nowadays.

All of that above was probably TMI but I raise this MOFO :america: with the utmost respect. :rockon:

As the joke that everyone knows "Oreo Cookie"...I'd be a "Banana" :p or more so a "Rotten Banana" coming from South Los Angeles. :rof:

Please don't ask for me to translate anything....unless its English to English LOL

Detrich

lol... this is turning into quite an entertaining and fun-to-read thread. :)

well, my story's not as interesting as everyone else... born on the u.s. east coast to 1st gen immigrant taiwanese (chinese) parents, grew up in utah (where my dad did his phd), then moved to los angeles, and then family moved to taipei when i was in 4th grade... finished hs there, and then i came back to southern california, and completed undergrad @ UCLA. been in los angeles ever since- working in the IT field- mostly in entertainment industry, up until 2 years ago...

other than the high cost of living, overpopulation, gangs, graffiti, and awful traffic etc., it's really hard not to love la once you've lived here... the weather in so cal is simply too awesome all year round, and there is simply too much good food and fun stuff to see and do here... <lol>

southern cali is prolly one of the only places in the world where you can (a) go skiing/ snowboarding/ snowshoeing, (b) canyon driving/ riding/ biking/ mountain climbing, (c) surfing, swimming, water skiing/ ocean kayaking, (d) gambling/ shopping/ fine dining/ sport watching (NBA, NHL, MLB)/ concerts/ clubbing... all in the same day! =D

the only thing we need, desperately, is our own NFL team! hehehe xP and, the only thing that makes me ashamed of being from LA is after the stupid Lakers play in any type of championship game. gosh, those rioting morons are just that- completely stupid morons. it took us years to finally get rid of the Raiders. (good riddance, btw, cuz of their stupid, violent fans)

maybe it's asking too much for our city to actually have citizens with some class. sigh =(

Last edited:

pgillen

Born and raised in Ireland. Moved to Los Angeles 25 years ago.....still here.

F

FZ6R_Blue

nice

I'm glad i posted this it got people talking again. lol turned into a active post i thought it would not last at all

F

FZ6R_Blue

Wow this thread died.... Anyone not post yet that cares to check in?

24KMACH

I was born in Chicago, Ill. Feb 24, 1944. My dad was in the Army. He was transferred to Camp Stoneman located by Pittsburg, CA. We moved to Sendai Japan. My dad was one of General Macarthurs staff in the occupation of Japan. Returned to the USA in 1950 for my grandmothers funeral. If not for that my dad would not have lived to be 90. The C-47 flying Macarthurs staff to Korea was shot down and all were killed. My dad retired at Ft. Lewis WA. in 1954. I lived in Tacoma, WA. from 1954 to 1963. I joined the Air Force and spent time in Texas and Merced CA. on B-52's. I returned to Tacoma in 1967 and have lived here ever since. :)

ichimarugin

I was born in Honduras, moved to the USA in 2000, first I lived in Brooklyn NY 5 years, Atlantic City NJ 2 years now Reading PA since 2008 :thumbup: