Where's Everyone From

Hoops 09Raven

Well I'm an AirForce brat, born in So Cal, lived in 10years in Japan at Yokota AB, then moved to San Antonio TX of all places for 3 years and what a culture shock that was!!! Moved back to So Cal and have been here ever since. I hate it here, but cant seem to move anywhere else.

I currently work in Riverside...lol this place sucks too.

karl213

Born in Owen Sound, Ontario. Dad is a navy man so grew up in Victoria, British Columbia:D and still living here

CDN6R

Born in Nova Scotia Canada (1957). My Dad was in WW2 stationed in England (met his future wife,my Mom while in England)with the Canadian 1st Division and fought the Germans in Italy. Being that Dad was in the army I lived all over Canada (Montreal Que/Victoria B.C.) and we later moved back to Nova Scotia Bridgewater area,when I was 12 years old. Been in this area ever since. Laurence (Laurie)

bigguybbr

In the burbs just outside Hartford... Only one other FZ6R rider I have spied out here so far...

Sparkxx1

Born, raised, and taught to drive and ride in Colombia (South America). I've lived in NYC for about 18 years now.:steve:

Ledgini

Born and Raised in Chester, England, Great Britain. For those of you thinking...................where? Its in the North West of England, 20 miles from Liverpool and 35 miles from Manchester, a little bit in the middle of both. I am a Manchester United fan. Been here all my life and unless I win the lottery will probably be here the rest :) Lottery win = South of France

For any Beatles fans out there, the one bonus where I live is that I can go for a 20 minute ride and go visit the Cavern Club, Penny Lane or Strawberry Fields :D

Roaddawg

Born, raised and live in the Napa Valley, California. Been all over the world during my 10 years flying in the Air Force...but, stationed at Travis AFB in Fairfield, CA leaving me to still live in Napa. Even though I've been to over 50 countries and 47 of the States, I still think Napa is one of the better places to live and raise a family. Beach is an hour west, San Francisco is an hour south, snow is two hours east, lakes/hunting are an hour north and I'm right in the middle of the wine country!

Y

yellowfz

Dallas Texas and cant see me leaving this great state anytime soon!
Howdy , neighbor .
Little one horse town called Azle west of Fort Worth , Texas .
Parker County , Texas is named after some of kin folk .
Just a dumb a** country boy , my neck is not red because I use sun screen ! :)

BluR8

new member from Cali

I'm a native Californian now living on Balboa Island.
Saw a poster from Carbondale--I'm an SIU grad!;)

Jay S.

Born in Bountiful, UT, moved when I was 4 to Spokane, WA where I was raised until joining the Air Force.

Been in the Air Force for 18 years, stationed in Great Falls, MT, Tampa, FL, South Korea, Spokane, WA (my home town, how awesome), and currently stationed in Abilene, TX.

I used to think I was going to move back to Washington State when I retired from the AF but I'm really loving being able to ride year-round. Plus I married a beautiful woman from Alabama.

:D

Jay

CrazyCawi

Clearwater Minnesota....45* and snowy today :) YAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!