Where to watch races?

redprodigy35

Where do you guys watch SBK, Moto GP, etc?
All Moto GP stuff through there website with the ridiculous pricing?

Is there any famous races that can be seen in there entirety online? I want something I can plop on the couch and enjoy for 1 hr. +... Getting sick of watching Youtube highlights.

I have Time Warner cable here in NJ. I've heard I can catch the races on Speed Vision. But getting that channel individually is not possible. I would have to upgrade my whole package to only get to watch moto races 2x a week?

What are my options?
What are some of your favorite races?
Any recommended viewing?

Any input would be appreciated guys.
Trying to get my fix for riding-- been raining here for 4 days straight, and will continue until Monday.

raybob

speedtv for me. there is a droid/iphone app that supposedly carries some races live. never tried it since I'm an old phart with directv.

Spunky99

I have terrestrial OTA HD TV as I live in Los Angeles and I get TV for free and I supplement this with Netflix and tons of movies from co-workers. We all carry 320 to 500 GB portable drives for this. I don't have FIOS, Direct TV or Cable because I'm too cheap. Tyra Banks was looking good today in HD OTA...LOL

So unless I am awake to watch live via an illegal backhaul on the internet from a European country that originally got it via satellite, I get a copy from a torrent site. Then I can share it on my PC and watch it on my TV. The backhauls are grainy and blurry.

I have the first 3, 2011 races and waiting for #4 to be available.

Redbull air races in HD are da bomb!

JonKerr

Elite Member