Where Do You Buy Your Accessories?

dndfindley

My wife and I are looking at buying riding pants, boots and gloves. We currently ride with proper jackets and of course helmets but have been getting along with jeans and regular gloves (non riding). My question is to those who buy or have purchased this type of accessory over the internet. I want the websites you use and trust, the latter being very important. Also where do you buy your chain lube etc if it's a different site. We don't want to ride around that much longer without proper protection for the bottom half of our bodies so a prompt response would be very much appreciated. David

CrazyCawi

I HIGHLY recommend three sites for you:

motorcyclesuperstore.com
revzilla.com
sportbiketrackgear.com

Always check there clearance sections for good deals as well. Motorcycle superstore will have your chain cleaner and lube as well! Good luck shopping let us know what you decide to get :thumbup:

kevin8198

Elite Member
Last edited:

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Elite Member

dekaliber

Motorcycle-superstore, Revzilla, and Motorcyclegear are all great, reputable vendors.

Motorcycle-superstore - most customer reviews, best flat rate return shipping rate
Revzilla - low order minimum for free shipping, most responsive customer service
Motorcyclegear - helpful photos of gear being worn

JSP

Super Moderator
Also check out bikebandit.com--they have leftovers from last weekend's sale at fantastic prices.
+1 I've done tons of business with BikeBandit and have been very happy!

DakinechicK

++++++++1 Revzilla and motorcycle superstore. I have bought many things from both and have always been happy.

dndfindley

To all the people who responded - thank you. With the information you have provided the wife and I will be doing some surfing and undoubtedly spending some money. David

M

mas4489

have bought a lot of stuff from motorcycle superstore
huge selection, good prices and they price match.
local store said it would take a week to special order a visor, once they get it in, i would have to go back to store and get it.
motorcycle superstore had it and delivered it on 3 days.

Detrich

i shop from both local stores and online stores.

for local stores usually Bert's Mega Mall and Cycle Gear. it's nice supporting your local shop, because (a) u get to try stuff on right then & there, (b) they usually match internet prices anyways- once u ask them, and (c) they almost always carry "unadvertised" specials, which is why i avoid going there unless i'm looking to buy something specific. otherwise i'd end up with a closet full of stuff like heinekin... <lol>

for online stores, i've shopped at:
- motorcyclesuperstore.com for frame sliders, gloves, tank pads, armor.
- sportbiketrackgear.com for gloves, body armor.
- compacc.com for helmet, gloves, riding jeans.
- bikebandit.com for oem parts.

i've also heard really good things about the following online stores, and will try them out in the future possibly:

revzilla.com
motorcyclegear.com
ridersdiscount.com