whats YOUR lid look like?

CrazyCawi

Bell Vortex Roland.Sand.Design Apocolypse

I have a monochromatic shield that transitions between clear and extremely dark tint depending on the amount of sunlight! Its amazing they should make more lenses with that techonology for other helmets.

The Wifes RF1000 lid

madmike

Lord Humongous
Elite Member

Detrich

here are my buckets :)

Last edited:

AngryAnt

Got this one in a couple days ago. Just checked UPS, my Transitions shield is waiting for me when I get home :thumbup:

rr_double_rr

Where'd you guys get the kits, or work done, to make your helmets look like War Machine and the like? I'd like to do a Master Chief treatment to mine.

CrazyCawi

naw I dont like used helmets. As tough as it is to say, you never know how someone truly treated one. I myself cradle mine like a baby.

Merc250r

naw I dont like used helmets. As tough as it is to say, you never know how someone truly treated one. I myself cradle mine like a baby.
I polish and wax mines, and clean it daily with a fabric softner daily. You think you're anal? lol i'm probably worse. :surrender:

Yummy Yellow

Bought this initially for my cruiser, still like it though, but looking for a cool one with photochromatic lens with some yellow in to suit my yellow FZ6R.

AngryAnt

Just wanted to add I got my Transition shield in last night. I was a little skeptical at first whether it'd be dark enough, so far I'm *REALLY* digging it. It doesn't seem that way from the inside, but as soon as the sun comes out its almost pitch black when looking from the outside in.

linkgt

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-L5EoUDwUHE]Cookie Monster Custom Motorcycle Helmet - YouTube[/ame]

Nah, seriously i have A black shoei Qwest.