What does your key-chain look like?

Szajko

It seems like a lot of people have something on their key-chain that either means something to them or just looks cool! What does your key-chain look like?

Attachments

r0ar

Mine is just the key and a chain from Romney Cycle Center in WV... I know boring maybe I should upgrade just for this thread :)

bleedinblue

Elite Member

fltdriver

I have a quick-release ring for my bike key. I had other keys on the ring with it but they were scratching my triple-tree and the rattling bothered the piss out of me.

JSP

Super Moderator
Key only here, no chain.

Demond

I have a "Daytona 500" key chain. I picked one up while at the race this year (about three weeks before buying my 6R).

kevin8198

Elite Member

Dustin600

It seems like a lot of people have something on their key-chain that either means something to them or just looks cool! What does your key-chain look like?
My father has the same key chain. He flys ultralites. I'm guessing you fly too?

Last edited:

thtpilotguy

As a fellow pilot I love the remove before flight tag, unfortunately the remove before flight tag I have is only about three feet to long. Where did you get the small one?

6R Blackout

Here is mine!!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1337651428.747481.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1337651445.927244.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Casey (aka) Hunter77!

Jay S.

Mine is one of the shell casings from my grandfather's 21 gun salute from his funeral. I'm not typically superstitious, but he taught me to ride when I was a kid so I feel like he is always there when I'm riding.

(glad to see some other AF dudes here)

:D

Last edited:

DakinechicK

I have a "Remove Before Flight" .... ummm, well never mind. :D
A pilot lives in this household.

No keychain here. Just my key. I should find something though!

Szajko

My father has the same key chain. He flys ultralites. I'm guessing you fly too?
I have flown a few times and I am leaving for Pensacola for flight school around May/June next year.

As a fellow pilot I love the remove before flight tag, unfortunately the remove before flight tag I have is only about three feet to long. Where did you get the small one?
I got it off amazon for a few bucks. [ame=http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001HTU8G4/ref=oh_details_o03_s00_i01]Amazon.com: Remove Before Flight Keychain: Automotive[/ame]
$3 with free shipping!

buzzbomb

Elite Member