What does this license plate say?

littlepinecone

How does this plate read to you?

I'm kind of considering getting this license plate, but sometimes when you write something out and it seems obvious to you, other people have an entirely different interpretation.

I wouldn't be concerned except my brother-in-law recently got the license plate "2NDCHNS" after totaling his car. He thinks it reads "second chance" and every time I see it, all I read is "second chins." I just want to make sure I'm not making some equally grievous mistake. I figured here is a place to get a lot of input all in one place.

So, what does this license plate say when you read it?

TokenSSDD

Justin Beiber? LOL :D

djf18374

Be Back?

(since this says the message is too short I will include nonsense to make it longer...blah blah blah :zombie:)

Spunky99

My old Camaro had a plate that read REBOS

(hint...I owned a bar)

My friends Mother had a plate that read IMCAH

I'm cool and horney.......eeeeeeeuuuuuuuuwwwwwwwww

FitZ6R

B-BYK works better for me.

bmw675

bbk. initials?

alaskanflyboy

Premium Member

BrueThru

Sentient Being
Elite Member
Last edited:

littlepinecone

Haha! Alright, this is enough to convince me that this plate is not the best idea. We were going for "BeeBike" since thats what i call my bike. I guess thats not what its coming out as though. (Did kind of like the B BYK suggestion though, might think about that one, so thanks FitZ6R)

UP's whole family is really big on the personalized license plate thing, and he's been trying to convince me to at least get one for my motorcycle. I'm just not sure its worth it. I mean, its so small, can people really even read it anyway? If i do get one I want it to be something really cool, and I guess this version of the plate just isn't it. I guess I'll have to think on it some more.

Thanks for all the input everyone.

BrueThru

Sentient Being
Elite Member
Last edited:

BrueThru

Sentient Being
Elite Member

leprecaun jon

ESTABLISHED RESIDENT
Elite Member