What do you drive when your not riding?

Pointman1776

Elite Member

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

roundhouse

i drive a 04 GTO. fair amount of mods. cam, heads, most of the bolt ons, 125 shot of spray. and a stock clutch and driveline.

basically a very in efficient gas guzzler that sounds really cool and can do epic burnouts but isn't very fast as it either spins the tires or burns the clutch.

(still get 25-26 MPG on the highway but 11 in the city) and i cant even get out of my flat driveway if it snows.

Attachments

SpawnXX

Premium Member

SpawnXX

Premium Member

SpawnXX

Premium Member

Kdubb223

Mostly ride the bicycle. Car sits so it can't drink gas and FZ whenever I have the opportunity :)

Attachments

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

Brock Kickass

Just stumbled on to this thread. First off, Marthy: I hate you. I hate you because I am not as good at what you do as you are, and so it has not afforded me anywhere near the cool opportunities it has afforded you. I would love to get a crack at half the cars you have driven. Also, if you watch Top Gear, you are aware that your Aerio is called a Liana in the UK. Ever torture test yours?
As for me, I drive a 2009 Lancer Hatchback. I am as happy with it as you can be with a 4cyl FWD car. It's peppy, sharp handling, and comfortable with plenty of interior goodies that make it nice for long trips. My favourite non-motorcycle vehicle, however, was my beat-to-crap-1993-Toyota-SR5-pickup. It was 4X4, 5-speed, extended cab, plenty of dents, and went anywhere. It was comfortable and the only vehicle I've owned that I didn't want to speed in. It just fell in to a groove and motored along. I loved jumping in it with my dog and going for a Saturday afternoon drive around the country. Sadly, though, it was worse on fuel than the Titanic, and I couldn't resist driving it even with my Civic in the driveway right beside it, so I sold it to save myself from myself.

Last edited:

SpawnXX

Premium Member

bmw675

I just picked up my new toy today. :thumbup:

daddyrack

Premium Member

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member