What did you do to your bike today?

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

ST3RL0

Where'd you get those mirrors from?? And can you add pics of the usb plug you added?

Black Mirrors Kawasaki Ninja ZX6R ZX6RR ZX10 Integrated LED Turn Signal 2004 12 | eBay

Rabbitman109 also installed one and did a review on it. I also rotated the risers and adjusted the handlebars.
Mirrors are rizoma bar ends.
Bike is at home, so can't get any pics of the power plug yet. But it's just a generic mcs brand 12V socket, Oxford make a really good one

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

Maadi

Gracie got a new inspection sticker today and to my surprise the color matches the yellow of the registration sticker. Oh Joy! Now the license plate is balanced... :rolleyes:

leem00

Sport touring Member
Elite Member

gp59mb

1st post on the forum1

Hi everyone 1st post here, I'm an internet guy on everyday!
Got my Cee bailey tall18" windshield on today looks great!,
hope it keeps the bugs off my faceshield? I just got the bike
a 2013 with 2100 miles on it. I'm looking forward the hearing about all the little "toys" accessories, "farkles" you can add on to the bike.:)

davet7469

Hi everyone 1st post here, I'm an internet guy on everyday!
Got my Cee bailey tall18" windshield on today looks great!,
hope it keeps the bugs off my faceshield? I just got the bike
a 2013 with 2100 miles on it. I'm looking forward the hearing about all the little "toys" accessories, "farkles" you can add on to the bike.:)
that's got to be useful, the other day i hit a huge butterfly and took out half my visor, freaked me out for a second. Not to mention how silly ya look with a giant bug on your helmet pulling into a parking lot.