What did you do to your bike today?

Nmexico

Recently finished all my modding I believe... :( have gone from stock to basically every thing you can imagine doing to these bikes, from full 2 brothers exhaust to woodcraft clipons (done yesterday) now all I need are some bar ends!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is that the Zero Gravity Touring Screen?

chopper71

Installed my MotoDynamic LED front turn signals today. Love how they have cleaned up those Prey Mantis looking stock signals.

blkbrd

Elite Member

buzzbomb

Elite Member

PhatSV6

Things i have done and things i don't know

Hey guys I have done a few mods to my bike since having it.

Thought I would share:)

1. Home made FE $15
2. cheap $10 ebay flush mount front blinkers and some tiny rears from super cheap auto $50
3. HID HI/LOW car kit from JayCar $60
4. Chopshop exhaust and a wicked muffler score for a total of $100
5. Motul full synth 10w40 oil
6. WIX oil filter
7. checked spark plugs to see if its running lean
8. New Pilot Road 4's
9. cheap $30 Ebay leavers

Would love your opinions and such sorry don't have any of the FE on me atm

Do you think my exhaust flow is fine and wont matter too much?
Do you think I have gotten much more power out of it as I cannot actually tell.
Do you think the exhaust sticks out to far ?
Do you like me FE from what you can see?
Do you like the Brand WIX?

Love the forum guys any opinions are appreciated

Attachments

NMdesertracer

Got a blue seat cowl off EBAY! Bought some automotive paint and painted the cowl myself. Didnt do a pearl stock color though dont think im skilled enough for a 3 part paint job yet. Got my "Johny Chimpo" sticker under the clearcoat..

alaskanflyboy

Premium Member

buzzbomb

Elite Member

xorbe

Couple weeks ago, got my front and rear stands, and installed Soupy adjustable kickstand + 3/4" ID washer so the spring wasn't over-stretched for stock height.

Today, lowered front 30mm, one fork at a time: left 15 mm, then right 30mm, then left another 15mm. Tilted horn upwards as suggested.

Have rear lowering link ... in a couple weeks, to make sure I'm happy with front lowered first.

edit: oh noes, I don't need the lowering link now, and the 30mm front-end drop feels AMAZING.

Last edited:

b6r

finally got my set of shogun frame sliders installed, it took a lot longer than i expected, now i have to get use to the "new" look, not really a fan of something sticking out of my bike.

Vath

Do you like the Brand WIX?
WIX in the car world is top notch for oil filters! I am sure they are just as good in the motorcycle world.

gado

Added running light function to my front turn signals. Also found out that the front brake light switch isn't working.

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

xorbe

Installed the lowering link today, and adjusted the adjustable kickstand, but it needs one more notch on the kickstand I think.

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Vath

Yep! If all goes to plan I'll race up to Boston then head off the slab for the back road. New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Newfoundland, Quebec, P.E.I if I have time. If the weather is nice I aim North, would like to visit the big Genny in Bay James then back to Montreal through all the National park. I have 2 weeks to kill... Not sure witch way I will be riding back yet. Probably will do the BRP all the way to the Dragon then Charalogga skyway. Then back to WPB. Look like a nice +/- 8000 miles round trip.

Sort of need to time alone with myself. Nothing better than a long a$$ ride to clear your head and make a plan... that my kind of meditation.
Sounds like one hell of a fun ride man, enjoy!