What did you do to your bike today?

iaminsider

I am in the middle of a lot of work on my bike. I just completed a HID retrofit, dirt road just sent my seats back to me.

Next up is changing plugs, coolant flush, brake fluid flush and oil change as well as a deep cleaning. Cannot wait for spring (the next few months are going to take FOREVER!!!).

buzzbomb

Elite Member

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member
Last edited:

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member
Last edited:

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

Richie21

I'm currently deployed so haven't been able to ride in about six months :(

But just bought a fuel controller and heading home soon with the little voice in the back of my head egging me on to buy a full system exhuast when i get back :)..... we'll see what the wife says :eek:

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

Rollo1886

Beautiful Weather

I took the bike for my daily commute. The weather has finally broken here in Va, so i think a thorough wash and wax is in order! :D

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

Slick

I put 158 miles and a new back tire on the ride today. A Metzler M7. hopefully it will last a while, and I can get a front tire to match it soon!

aburnett

Integrated tail light and fender eliminator

Installed the motodynamics smoke integrated tail light and fender eliminator!

Attachments

mike

Installed proton flush mounts and sequential tail light. (Flasher from Custom LED Flasher takes care of the blink rate):cool:

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

Slick

I put 158 miles and a new back tire on the ride today. A Metzler M7. hopefully it will last a while, and I can get a front tire to match it soon!
New front tire and oil change. And a new headlamp! Low Beam went out Sunday morning right before a ride. 123 miles with new rummer all around. So far, the tires perform wonderfully!

Last edited: