What did you do to your bike today?

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

Idiosynocracy

My girl's new shoes came in today. They get put on tomorrow! A set of Michelin Pilot Power 3's for the 6R. : )

alaskanflyboy

Premium Member

Idiosynocracy

Hope you love them. They've been great on wet days for me. I've also put about 6000 on them and they look like they might have another 6000. I'm curious to see how long they actually make it.
Yeah a lot of people in the forum said they like those tires so I went with those ones. I'm not much of an aggressive rider so the Q3's were out of the question.

priotiynapkin

put some new shoes on her! my PR2's lasted me about 10k miles but I needed a new rear because of a puncture that was plugged but started leaking again. still had plenty of tread. trying out some shinko 009s, can't ride them till tomorrow though. they were much cheaper but i'm hoping they're be alright

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

BigRobb

Anything aftermarket for performance (exhaust, PCV, etc.)? Marthy said before that his dyno numbers were better than those claimed by Yamaha. Could be that they low ball so that people will be happier when they actually check.
Airbox mod, juicebox, and exhaust.

Sent from my C5170 using Tapatalk

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

Idiosynocracy

Dropped her off to get her new shoes put on. : ) Should have her back later today! Yay!

Idiosynocracy

Tried out the new shoes on the lady when I got her back. Such a smooth ride. When going in for a turn, the bike easily dips down and takes the corner so nicely. Worth every penny. JT you were right. I love the new tires.

Grumpy

Stainless Steel header came today! Woot!

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

Idiosynocracy

just make sure you don't go knee dragging too soon. you want to break them in
Yeah new tires have that special coating on them. Quite dangerous if you get a little fleeting with the throttle and some cornering.