Elite Member

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

BradSPE

Yep, Only costs 7 dollars more for the expedited shipping. Definitely doing that. Clip ons got shipped out today, grips, and bar ends should be at my door today. My new seats from Dirtroad Eddie are done. He sent me pics today and will be shipping them tomorrow morning. Should have them on the bike middle of next week.

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member
Last edited:

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

ajones70

Nothing as exciting as what I read you guys doing....but I rode my bike to work today! Abit nervous going into the city for the first time (just got my bike license this wk) on my own but it felt good!! :D and it was dry today too for a pleasant change! Wootwoot!

xleeb0y13x

Nothing as exciting as what I read you guys doing....but I rode my bike to work today! Abit nervous going into the city for the first time (just got my bike license this wk) on my own but it felt good!! :D and it was dry today too for a pleasant change! Wootwoot!
Awesome. Hoping to do that on Monday. Still have some class a tests to do but as long as those go fine the skills test should be a breeze.

Sent from the second bathroom stall to the left.

kyffo

I took the left side faring off so I could see how easy it is to de-restrict and then after putting it back together I took it for about a 2.5 hr ride to Mt Nebo and Mt Glorious...... Didn't push to hard today - fair bit of traffic.......Always fun in the mountains

ajones70

Awesome. Hoping to do that on Monday. Still have some class a tests to do but as long as those go fine the skills test should be a breeze.

Good luck! You will do fine! Just remember to breathe... I caught myslef couple of times holding my breath lol. Let us know !

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

xleeb0y13x

Good luck! You will do fine! Just remember to breathe... I caught myslef couple of times holding my breath lol. Let us know !
Not to worried about the skills test. It's been almost 7 years since the last time I took the class a written test. That's when I'll have to remember to breathe:)

ajones70

We do that in ca also but work always got in the way. Have almost 1000 miles under my belt so here's to hoping I don't mess up.

Nah you wont mess up. You will be fine! I only started learning to ride 2 months ago. Have to do a written knowledge test and road test here to obtain license. If I can do it you can!!!

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

ajones70

Not to worried about the skills test. It's been almost 7 years since the last time I took the class a written test. That's when I'll have to remember to breathe:)

Do you have to re-license every few yrs then? Here once you pass thats it. Just have to renew license every 5yrs but no further testing once you have it. Thats for cars as well as bikes.

xleeb0y13x

Do you have to re-license every few yrs then? Here once you pass thats it. Just have to renew license every 5yrs but no further testing once you have it. Thats for cars as well as bikes.
No. Only when I want to add a endorsement. To add the Moto endorsement I have to take a total of 7 written tests and the skills test. Still have 3 written to do.