What did you do to your bike today?

2013 Fz6r satin

Put on some r6s mirrors, eagle eyes in amber set up as running and turn signals in the fake air duct, rotated bar mount for forward mounting and rolled bars back, new spyder peak grips, and sintered front pads... Phew long afternoon!
great job...motivated for sure!!

ajones70

Cold Lake Air Force Base, Alberta

This is where me and my bike are for the weekend :D

Attachments

Idiosynocracy

Put on some r6s mirrors, eagle eyes in amber set up as running and turn signals in the fake air duct, rotated bar mount for forward mounting and rolled bars back, new spyder peak grips, and sintered front pads... Phew long afternoon!
I think some pictures of your hard work are in order! lol : )

Bert-Aus

This is where me and my bike are for the weekend :D
Pardon the dumb question (maybe one for Airforce peeps)
but is that a cockpit painted on the belly or are the front landing gear bay door painted that way?

Idiosynocracy

but is that a cockpit painted on the belly or are the front landing gear bay door painted that way?

When you point that out, now that's all I see. What has been seen, cannot be unseen!

leem00

Sport touring Member
Elite Member

BoneJj

I was meant to trick people into thinking the jet was upside down and make it a little harder for other jets in chase to know instantly if the jet was right side up or up side down. They don't do that much anymore but some do it here and there.

ajones70

Its a cockpit on the belly so when they are dog fighting they can see below them :D

HClay

Today, I did my first 600 (799) mile maintenance, and adjusted the stock handle bars down for more aggressive position, I will post some picks tomorrow.

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

BradSPE

Scott,

I use ultimate addons. I was thinking of getting this. Should work for yours as well. Let me know if you find anything better equiped.

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Aprilia-Kawasaki-Motorcycle-Ultimate-SW-Motech/dp/B00CCDPHZ6/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pC_nS_nC?ie=UTF8&colid=1VTHCF73T0OX8&coliid=IUXCBH4XNTYSH"]Ram mount[/ame]

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

ajones70

more pics from Cold Lake AFB, Alberta, Canada

Heres some more pics around base...was going to the lake and beach but big thunderstorm moving in so decided to give it a miss :D
There's one pic of the top of the CF-18....to go with the bottom of it from yesterday....

Attachments

ajones70

I posted the top of the CF-18 in my other pics ......

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

Vulpine

Continued adding mods, been getting stuff delivered off and on the last 2 weeks. Today I got my Puig Dark Smoke Race Screen and installed it right away. Waiting on my stomp grips traction pads.
Man your bike looks awesome. Your headlight and that screen really set it off. I sold my FZR last September and perusing this site lately REALLY makes me miss it. Great job on the mods guys.

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

lwclancers

Im still interested in the yoke nut mount too, let me know how it works once you get it.