What did you do to your bike today?

Kayo7

I knew that was coming lol.Dang, I was trying to wait until I had my skull cigarette lighter and led map lights.I might as well light up the bags interior.I'll snap a few pics tonight
I was surprised it took that long before someone called you out on it lol. I am actually kinda curious where you put it cause for $20, I may get it.

bleedinblue

Elite Member

Kayo7

Yay!! My windscreen just came today!!!!

Attachments

Kayo7

Yay!! My windscreen just came today!!!!
Also, secret advertisment in that picture. Come to Dupage Tire & Auto Center in Lombard IL and buy some Goodyear Tires, Get more, Stress less. lol

Kayo7

Since I'm 6 foot, the wind would hit me right in the neck when riding so I'm hoping this is just high enough so that on the colder rides, I don't need a face mask under my helmet.

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

bleedinblue

Elite Member

Idiosynocracy

LOL well I orderd the amber so that I could add on funtional turn signals here and there but the red are just for accent / under glow
I'll probably end up adding red LED accents to my bike. Red offsets the white and black quite well.

SeggyGuy

Changed the oil to Motul 10w-40, added my Shogun no cut sliders (finally), and cleaned and lubed the chain. Oh and put about 100 miles on her just to make sure hr oil is working properly.

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

leem00

Sport touring Member
Elite Member

lwclancers

Remove my hand guards, installed my RAM phone mount, broke in my RS Taichi goretex gloves.....and finally got back on the saddle for about an hour :D

ArmyFZ6R

Installed my new Puig tire hugger. She looks
awesome. Now just waiting for my license plate.

Last edited: