What did you do to your bike today?

Idiosynocracy

My parts came in!

Spent the day putting on:
Puig Tire Hugger
DMP Integrated tail light
DMp Fender Elim
Shogun no cut sliders

Forgot to get number plate lights so i went down to the local bike shot and got generic bold style LED's.

VERY happy with the look now :D

Needs to decide what i'm going to do about those rather obnoxious front indicators haha

I'll take some nice shots but for now here be a working shot
Looks great! Good Work! I like that Tire-hugger.

Idiosynocracy

Stripped my wheels. Wanted the red gone till I get enough funds to powder coat them white
Your bike looks awesome! I dig the white stripe around the rim and the White Chain guard.

Idiosynocracy

10 hours of saddle time for me today...minus breaks... working on some short videos now
That sounds like a good time. Was it a group ride event?

BoneJj

+1 on that chain guard. looks pretty slick with the white bike.
I agree is looks great but it's going to be a B to clean the wax off it I bet.

I've thought about painting mine but I don't want to have to clean it all the time. Instead I'm going to work on building a rear tire huger type deal to mount my plate on to do something a little different for my bike. It's going to have to go up kind of high though because if I bring it up on the rear I don't want it to get ripped off, lol.

dx2killa

I agree is looks great but it's going to be a B to clean the wax off it I bet.

I've thought about painting mine but I don't want to have to clean it all the time. Instead I'm going to work on building a rear tire huger type deal to mount my plate on to do something a little different for my bike. It's going to have to go up kind of high though because if I bring it up on the rear I don't want it to get ripped off, lol.
Thanks! It ain't bad cleaning at all. It's weird there's only one spot that keeps getting dirty right in the farthest front corner but I waxed it and with just a slight wipe of the rag gets it off

Last edited:

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

xb_guy

Quick (as in short) ride to work and back. And my new SpiderGrips PEAK grips came in today so I put them on.

Oh, and I let a couple people test ride my old Virago since it's up for sale now that I have the awesome FZ6R!! :cheer:

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

buzzbomb

Elite Member

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

djf18374

Finally put a new tire on the rear, Pilot Road 3 2CT. Only have 5,200 miles on the bike, but the stock tire from '09 was bald in the center from highway and 2-up use.
Also had the "4,000 mile" service done so I can hopefully keep my warranty valid.
Lastly, took off the lower "shooting star" graphics from each side. I still have the large star on each side, but I think it looks better now.
No pics yet, sorry! Once the wheelstripes are on I will take a picture or three. :D

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

Kayo7

I say go completely starless, IMO it looks so much bettter!
I say get a Raven!! They look so much better, and faster lol :D Not to start another war or anything :catfight:

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member