Last edited:

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member
Last edited:

buzzbomb

Elite Member

bloodypulp

Hooked up my Magic Blinkers (convert 2 wire leds to 3 wire for running light compatibility). Have had them a while and since I had my fairings up in my living rooms to remove decals thought I'd throw them on. Tried them out and they work as advertised. Basically a nice and neat resistor/diode setup for $25. Everything is nicely sealed. Now I need to get a bunch of t connectors to hook in my angel eye and my integrated mirror blinkers. Don't like disconnecting wires every time I take my fairing off.
Can't wait to see it all done. Prob will need ur advice in near future.

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

Idiosynocracy

I put two 9.5 inch strips of LED's in the front wind scoops today after I took her out for a nice ride. I have the link to the video. I didn't want them to constantly run (and if in the future I do, I can get some one-way diodes and splice the wires together) so I have them wired in with my flush mounts currently.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZjIT0RStDE]New Strip LED Turn Signals in Non-Street Action - YouTube[/ame]

dx2killa

I put two 9.5 inch strips of LED's in the front wind scoops today after I took her out for a nice ride. I have the link to the video. I didn't want them to constantly run (and if in the future I do, I can get some one-way diodes and splice the wires together) so I have them wired in with my flush mounts currently.

New Strip LED Turn Signals in Non-Street Action - YouTube
I also did this with my bike! I put amber led strips with the turn signals but one strip went bad yesterday. So today when I was installing my JBP I ripped them out. I have an idea to mount a angled light pod inside the vent to the turn signals so light comes out the vent when the turn signals are on :)

Last edited:

Idiosynocracy

I also did this with my bike! I put amber led strips with the turn signals but one strip went bad yesterday. So today when I was installing my JBP I ripped them out. I have an idea to mount a angled light pod inside the vent to the turn signals so light comes out the vent when the turn signals are on :)
Yeah I'm thinking some sort of weather resistant reflective tape but the light pod would probably be a better choice.

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

Detrich

GYTR CF Heel Trim installed...

nytefal

My parts came in!

Spent the day putting on:
Puig Tire Hugger
DMP Integrated tail light
DMp Fender Elim
Shogun no cut sliders

Forgot to get number plate lights so i went down to the local bike shot and got generic bold style LED's.

VERY happy with the look now :D

Needs to decide what i'm going to do about those rather obnoxious front indicators haha

I'll take some nice shots but for now here be a working shot

Attachments

lwclancers

Finished the HID retrofit, installed front flushies, installed new ZX6R mirrors, installed new Zero Gravity DB windscreen (with nice gold windscreen bolts).

Went to break down the old fender to do the FE and realized Im missing a 3/8" drive 6mm hex head to put on my torque wrench....need to use it as a breaker bar for leverage on those damn bolts, jeeze.

so she awaits still...

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

leem00

Sport touring Member
Elite Member

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member