What did you do to your bike today?

txjames

Elite Member
Last edited:

travisH3

I have been out of town for a wedding in gatlinburg, tenessee and seeing everyone riding the mountains there I was drooling at bikes the whole time. First thing I did when I got home was get the bike out and go for a 20 mile cruise with a buddy on his ninja 650r. We are going to tow the bikes down there for our next vacation. I was actually surprised to find out they have a helmet law after seeing so many riders with helmets on, it was nothing like in Ohio, hardly anyone does. But I do :)

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

CrazyCawi

Notice on Friday that my high beam headlight is shot! So guess what I'm doing tomorrow... Anything better than stock option? Stealership is close tomorrow but Cgear open at 10:00am.
your local bike shops will likely have 35w HID. its worth the investment. Shouldnt cost more than $60 and you will wonder how you stuck with stock lighting for so long.

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Elite Member

tatty2012

Got it in april of 2011 brand new as dealer leftover. Lube chain every 300 and clean every 1000. Dealer serviced except for oil and spark plugs. They let me watch them do the service. At 4k this june they said still good, no ned to adjust yet. Measured this weekend and still tight. (didnt ride much my first year 2.5k, but now this year put on almost 6k since may).

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2
Maybe it's the way I ride... I don't know..