What did you do to your bike today?

buzzbomb

Elite Member

BoneJj

not my bike but my friends, I took his R1 out and he wanted to hear how it sounded during a take off. He was next to me in his mustang.

At about 50mph I was riding second gear and just started banging the gears, I hit 135 like it was nothing and had to get on the brakes to keep a nice gap between me and the cars ahead of us. Got to love long straight roads with hardly anyone on them.... lol.

Also at one of the lights we both launched but I had the back tire spinning on the R1 like a SOB, I thought it would have brought up the front more but instead it just started spinning. Granted I tend to lean forward to keep it from being able to wheelie too much but maybe I need to back off the lean to a degree.

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

cavcuz05

Looks good and I'm sure it sounds great. Wish I had the money to upgrade my exhaust right now. Soon though.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2
You just have to pull the trigger and peel that bandaid off...i spent 625 for mine which i know is way better that what most have been paying.:thumbup:

Brock Kickass

Put on a pair of Metzler Sporttec M3 and changed the oil. Leaving after work on a 2-province, 4-state tour. Even sweeter leaving on fresh oil and rubber.

felix77

Got in trouble at work for watching too many youtube videos on how to mod the fz6r. Boss bsaid it was IT that ratted me out but I think it was the guy in the cubicle next to me. He heard a lot of bikes reving yesterday. ;)

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

Michael Wilson

Evap canister can be removed from any bike. But if your state requires it (like california) prepare for a big ticket.

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

surfcycle

Put my Proton flush mounts on - yea!!!! She already looks faster and happier!

:)

surfcycle

Super big shout out to 2416ryan for the helpful proton flush mount install vids he made for the forum on here....:thumbup:

alh081

It got delivered to me!