What did you do to your bike today?

FZ6RCA

Took her to work agian:) A little overcast but nice :) not to hot - not to cold, just Righttttt :D.Everytime I get on her, I feel a litle more at one with her,like she and I are melding into one fluid machine. I love the feeling :)

xJoshuaDrakex

Put the wheel tape on. I love it. Now debating on whether to get a tinted windscreen or not.

RooKie

Last edited:

monstermike4343

Elite Member

ChasingSquid

Rode it to work and continued to try and teach myself how to correctly do the blip downshifting thing. Got it a few times:):)

daddyrack

Premium Member

6R Blackout

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1337450964.842209.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1337450979.636664.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1337450992.722493.jpg

New tire, front and rear sprocket and chain!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Casey (aka) Hunter77!

Nastybutler

Cynical Member
Elite Member

BoneJj

I finally got around to putting on the Givi racks and luggage I bought from Heineken months ago. I was waiting until I got my new bike before I gave Liara a fat ass. :p Here she is:

http://www.600cc.org/forum/picture.php?albumid=537&pictureid=3667

Now all I have left to do is put on the 17 tooth front sprocket I just got, and she'll be a full on touring bike.
now all you need is to put an LED array behind those reflectors on the case... That would look good.

RooKie

Swapped out my black suspension spring with a red one sent to me by Nastybutler.

Attachments

Spunky99

I replaced the clutch side engine case cover, installed a new oil cooler and fixed the 3 cracks in the fairing.

buzzbomb

Elite Member

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member
Last edited:

fltdriver

Rode around town until I hit 4000 miles (3992 when I started). Changed oil, oil filter, replaced stock air filter with K&N, synced my throttle bodies. Just got everything put back together.

Tomorrow I'm gonna stop by the drug store to pick up a syringe with a 4" 24ga needle so I can lube my clutch and throttle cables.

Hopefully this is the last bit of maintenance I need to do for a month or two.

Enjarin

Elite Member

Bert-Aus

Swapped out my black suspension spring with a red one sent to me by Nastybutler.
That first image made me think you'd wrapped a big SURPRISE bow around it!?!

The red spring looks sweet, esp with your rim stripes!

RooKie

That first image made me think you'd wrapped a big SURPRISE bow around it!?!

The red spring looks sweet, esp with your rim stripes!
Thanks! It does look gift-wrapped. Haha. :D