Teeker!!!
Elite Member

Nastybutler

Cynical Member
Elite Member

miketriebsch

TBR Exhaust
Power Commander V
Blue bar ends (I Should have gotten Black ones)
Black adjustable break/clutch leavers
PSR Block off Plates
K&N Filter
Wheel Stripes (a few days ago)
Marthy's 6R Viper Advgear RevB Fuel Map

Sorry shes a lil dirty and needs a bath :(

Hey was it just me or was that k&n a pain to get those two clips in? Lol I had to walk away a few times afraid I might just throw the darn thing away lol

Perdurable

Teeker!!!
Elite Member
Last edited by a moderator:

miketriebsch

Yeah well I was doing by myself and holding the gas tank up by shoulder and it was dark outside. I thought it would be a snap and done, boy was I wrong. But hey it's on the now. Noticed a slight difference.

miketriebsch

no the K&N is a b*tch heres the key
figure out how i goes on the stock filter
grab one side have a buddy grab the other
each of you only work on your one side but do it together in one motion just like you were each putting in a stock filter solo
and pop it snapped right in first try together lol
Now how about that tail light was it easy? I literally just ordered mine.

Last edited by a moderator:

Perdurable

Teeker!!!
Elite Member

Perdurable

Teeker!!!
Elite Member

richierich781

Installed the two wheels adjustable levers, thats about it!

buzzbomb

Elite Member

Perdurable

Teeker!!!
Elite Member
Last edited:

RooKie

Now how about that tail light was it easy? I literally just ordered mine.
Hopefully you got the Motodynamic with integrated sequential turn signals. Those are plug-and-play. Takes about 45mins to do. Other tail lights require splicing of cables:zombie: and may take longer to install. Lots of members have spliced their stuff, but I'm no electrician, so I wouldn't risk it.

bmw675

Found a piece of glass in my rear tire. :mad: anyone know approximately how thick tires are. pulled out easily and windex doesn't show any leak. the glass was probably only 1/8".

RooKie

Found a piece of glass in my rear tire. :mad: anyone know approximately how thick tires are. pulled out easily and windex doesn't show any leak. the glass was probably only 1/8".
Here's a thread on the same subject. Looks like as long as there's no leak you can keep on rockin, but if you ride hard and/or have money for new tires, it may be best to replace.

Hope this helps.

buzzbomb

Elite Member

3leggeddog

Picked her up from my mechanic friend who installed the Roaring Toyz lowering link, Roaring Toyz kickstand, and Intuitive frame sliders. And then we went on our first night ride. Great way to end the day.