what age is every one ?

FitZ6R

I thought I had replied to this thread alread, but a the ripe age of forrrrty-fourrrr, my memory isn't what it used to be. Just got my first pair of bifocals! :eek:

mfischler

Elite Member

BluePill

65 last December, Riding since 1965. Owned/ridden 40+ bikes through the years (worked for two bike shops). This may be the most fun and all-around best balanced four stroke street bike that I've ridden. Yamaha RD350 two stroke twin of the 1970's was a blast - lighter and faster to 60MPH - but FZR brakes and suspension are much better. I'm looking forward to putting a lot of miles on this baby.

ccbex

65 last December, Riding since 1965. Owned/ridden 40+ bikes through the years (worked for two bike shops). This may be the most fun and all-around best balanced four stroke street bike that I've ridden. Yamaha RD350 two stroke twin of the 1970's was a blast - lighter and faster to 60MPH - but FZR brakes and suspension are much better. I'm looking forward to putting a lot of miles on this baby.

This is my third bike in 2 years but this one's not going anywhere! :D
87 250 Ninja
07 500 Ninja

My hubby has a 81 RD350 with only 13000km on it! He only gets it out every couple of years as the thing is mint and he wants to be sure it's around for our daughter (who's only 7) :)

Last edited:

JohnTC40

68 here (69 in December). Current ride is a Harley Sportster 1200 set up for 2-up touring. I'm looking hard at the 6R as a replacement for the FJR 1300 I just sold. On the age thing, I occasionally ride with several riders here who are in their early 80s, one of whom is piloting a Goldwing. All to say that you're never too old to enjoy getting in the wind.

Crystal

25...this is my second bike, first was a 06 Ninja 250 which lasted me all of two months before I bought the FZ

arcflash316

28 yrs old.... My first bike was an '82 Suzuki GS750E(a friggin' TANK compared to my FZ6R)......I have been riding dirtbikes for 25 years and couldn't list all of the bikes I've had, but the last one was an '05 Honda CRF 450

YamaDon

50. Do I win the prize for the oldest? This bike is not just for the young, but the young at heart as well - I feel like I'm 25 again!

Top1Dog525

I'm 22 and this is my FIRST bike...

SilentT

OK Kids, Im.65 ride abut 559 mil:cool:es as week
Have the Bonneville SE and the FZ6R

FZ has tall yanaha windsceen, M4 Exhaust system, sans all decals,fender eliminator Kit:rolleyes:

joloy133

OK Kids, Im.65 ride abut 559 mil:cool:es as week
Have the Bonneville SE and the FZ6R

FZ has tall yanaha windsceen, M4 Exhaust system, sans all decals,fender eliminator Kit:rolleyes:
A bunch of guys/gals would like to hear your FZ6R with M4 on video, could you help out?

Azeo6R

Nice, also 22 here. This is my first bike and I think it is perfect! My friend got me into riding about 7 months ago and I got endorsed, bought my bike, and don't have a single regret! :)

F

FZ6Rgurl

I don't have a single regret either. This has always been my dream ever since I was a little girl. Putting the card in the spokes of my bike and riding really fast to get that motorcycle sound LOL.:) I've been looking at bikes for a long time and I went to my local dealer and was looking at the CBR600. Then the next day my salesman called me and told me he had this bike in. Went in and bought it that day. SO MUCH FUN!

Azeo6R

It's good to hear that there are others who had cards in their bike spokes when they were young too!! I would even ride over pop cans to get them stuck and make a dirt bike sound, haha!