what age is every one ?

Root Down

27 and the FZ6R is my first bike as well. This bike seems to be the perfect happy medium and I'm very happy with it.

euros4life

23 here and the FZ6R is my first bike. Love the bike but I'm looking for an upgrade R6 R1 maybe. Never rode anything but my bike, I need to get some test rides in.

Tijeras505

47. Had a Virago 250 before this. Prior to that, haven't ridden since I was a teenager...

DreamBike6

I feel young on this forum like i shouldn't be riding this bike lol but i love it and not planning on getting rid of it. its my first bike

fz6recon

20...first bike...hoping to add another to my collection when I get back from the sand box...

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

jbuchreaj

what age is everyone?

I will be 55 in September. This is my 3rd bike I haven't been riding for 14 years. My 1st was 1981 honda 650 custom. 2nd was 1978 yamaha xs1100 full dress. I've had my raven fz6r almost 3 months 1000 miles very nimble bike fun to ride.

Yone

28 and this is my first bike. I was thinking about getting a 250cc Ninja to build my skills, but I am ever so thankful a friend talked me into getting a 600cc. Wouldn't have been happy with anything less!

mtucker

I'm 18 turning 19 in December. All the guys I ride with are in their mid twenty's. This is my first bike as well.

cbzdel

24, this should of been a poll haha

Storisende

I am 39 and just started riding in May. I am already addicted and have just spent my whole friday at work reading this forum!! This is my second bike in four months. The first, an '03 Honda Shadow 750 ACE, was cool, but I feel much confident in the capabilities of this bike. The Texas Hill Country has some fun twisties to explore and I'm having a blast finding my limits.

DragonBlu

DragonBlu

57 and the FZ6R is my seventh bike. I just sold my 85 Sabre 1100. This new bike handles like a dream and this site is awesome gentlemen and ladies.

sldwys87

I'm 22 and this is my first street bike. I have always rode dirtbikes, which is alot different style of riding than fz6r. By the way i love my bike :D

porky45

I'm 22 as well. Picking up my bike tomorrow and i'm as happy as can be right now.

canuck69

27, this is my second bike, and just loving it. First bike was an 07 honduh shadow spirit to get my training wheels off. This suits me so much more, and the wifey loves the back of this one. I'm going to buy an R6 by the time im 30, mid life crisis! haha

demon408

can we make this a poll

29 ive had 2 many bikes... but this is the newest one lol