Wanna see some skills? You gotta see this

CrazyCawi

This is one hell of a well made movie....timed perfectly. Watch the end...bloopers ;)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PonKeBVyABI&hd=1"]Restricted Area - Drifting Motorcycles Crossing - Switch Riders Gymkhana - YouTube[/ame]

Tmak73

I have the same gloves as that guy but green. I know you were all wondering about that.

CrazyCawi

I have the same gloves as that guy but green. I know you were all wondering about that.
I will sleep well tonight knowing this. :D

Jk buddy, but I know its cool to recognize stuff like that in a vid and like oh shit I have that!!! lol

CrazyCawi

Amazing. That is the way that stunting should be done. Closed course and safer. That is an excellent video.
I agree, thats why I couldnt help but post. And these guys are AMAZING at what they were doing. Idk about u but I cant wheelie let alone bunny hop my motorcycle....or stopie into the wall and take off with my rear tire up on the wall hahaha

RooKie

I agree, thats why I couldnt help but post. And these guys are AMAZING at what they were doing. Idk about u but I cant wheelie let alone bunny hop my motorcycle....or stopie into the wall and take off with my rear tire up on the wall hahaha
hahaha, you're not alone buddy. This vid makes me want to do unmentionable things to my ride, but unfortunately I don't have the skills or money for repairs :( Still, sick vid! :D

RoadTrip

It's fun to watch these type videos cause they are typically very nicely filmed, edited, and music, in addition to the skills. I mean watching vlogs is okay, but it gets to be the same thing after awhile - except for Rooks front wheel videos, of course, those are pretty cool.

CrazyCawi

cuz hes going mach 20 on our bike haha

yellowFZ6r

Dont get me wrong, these guys are AMAZING at what they do, but did anyone else notice that one of the riders wasnt wearing his gear (jacket). I dont care how much skill you have, you just never know what can happen when riding, stunting, or simply sitting on a bike. SICK video though, very cool!!

CrazyCawi

He knows the dangers more then any of us....im sure before making this he has enjoyed some pavement arms and legs.

buzzbomb

Elite Member

Rookasaki

I showed this to my girl friend... She was amazed on their skills. "wow honey that's amazing, can you do that." Me: "why, yes honey I can." :D

Have to be :cool: for the girl you know ;)