Vibranators - any reviews?

Chucker

sammy56

Bartholomew

I know a few who have put them on their bikes. They have all said that it does reduce the felt vibration and they were all pleased with them.

yfz6r

I've heard they work but not a night and day difference. Combine them with some really nice grips and gloves, you may really have something.

Chucker

I thought I would ressurect this thread, as it's been a few years and I haven't found anyone else who has tried these. Has anyone out there tried Vibranators?

leem00

Sport touring Member
Elite Member

JonKerr

Elite Member

latony007

Aren't those pretty much the exact same as the stock ones? i don't have my stock ones anymore so i dont recall exactly but i could swear they had that long post. New ones just threaded in the end. They are not as heavy duty but they look cool lol

Chucker

Aren't those pretty much the exact same as the stock ones? i don't have my stock ones anymore so i dont recall exactly but i could swear they had that long post. New ones just threaded in the end. They are not as heavy duty but they look cool lol
These are not like regular bar ends. That long post is not solid and is engineered to disrupt the vibration in the bars. This technology was originally developed for helicopters, and I'm pretty sure the vibration there would be huge.

I'm just wondering if they would remove the buzz I experience around highway cruising speeds. My hand gets a little numb after a while. Having said that, I agree with Jon in that I don't feel a great need as the vibration in the FZ6R is relatively low.

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member