Two Brother (CF),PC5

Bigblue66

[SOLD]Two Brother (CF),PC5

Just got my exhaust off today the PC5 is tomo. I Dont have pics now, just one of exhaust one bike. Will get more tomo. Let me know some offers. Im thinking $900 for both. I couldnt belive the difference the exhaust makes i can hear the motr over the stock and the two brothers is a whole different world great sound i also think i still have the silencer, without it is a little deeper that is how i had it great tone made it sound like a F%#cking Monster. And the PC5 is great adds alot of power especially with the exhaust. Let me know

Last edited:

6R Blackout

Just got my exhaust off today the PC5 is tomo. I Dont have pics now, just one of exhaust one bike. Will get more tomo. Let me know some offers. Im thinking $900 for both. I couldnt belive the difference the exhaust makes i can hear the motr over the stock and the two brothers is a whole different world great sound i also think i still have the silencer, without it is a little deeper that is how i had it great tone made it sound like a F%#cking Monster. And the PC5 is great adds alot of power especially with the exhaust. Let me know
Hey are those no cut frame sliders, are you going to take those off, if so how much for them. If you take them off I'd be interested in purchasing them.

iSpoolin

Wish I had 900$ to spare haha

cavcuz05

what would you do for just the exhaust...i have a PCV

clifford_05

You should a little more info like how many miles and how long on the bike like UNO said and might spark more interest

Bigblue66

I still have the receipts for the parts(TB/PC) from date of purchase which was 10/3/2009. Both parts were installed on 10/10/2009 when the bike had 692 miles and i just it both removed Jan. 23, 2011 and the bike had 3,100 miles.

iSpoolin

I'd be interested for a good enough deal :)

iSpoolin

I'd love to grab it, and I would right now for 900$ if I didn't need 700$ worth of tires for my car.......LOL

behindXgrnXeyes

aaaaand is the PC5 programmed? Sorry so many questions, but im one click away from saying yes if these questions get answered right, lmao