Two Bros Exhaust and PCV

Will be ordering a two bros full exhaust and a PCV soon.

What I am wondering is to run the PCV map for the two bros, do you need to hook up the speed sensor or not?

I know some maps you need to hook it up, and some you don't.

Also, for taking the tank off to install the PCV, do you need to pinch off the hoses or does it work where if there's less than a half tank or so of fuel, it won't leak?
I just don't want fuel leaking all over my garage.

Thanks all.

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member
Speed sensor only needed for the best map (adv gear rev b). Tank won't leak when you disconnect hoses. I left my overflow hoses attached (the 2 that run along the side of the bike) because they were a ***** for me to get off. Got the clamp off and then couldn't get the hose off and thought it would tear. They're evap hoses with no liquid in them. All other hoses must come off unless you leave tank on and just flip it up.
Thanks for the reply.

What map do you use with your two bros exhaust setup?

So it does not matter how much fuel is in the tank when you remove it, either way it won't leak?

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

knightmare

Thanks Marthy. How come people don't use the PCV maps that are on their website?

I'm assuming because yours are just way better?

They gave generic settings for a wide range of bikes that are similar.... Marthy sets them up specifically for the fz6r.... That dude knows his 6R....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got it. Appreciate all the responses. Looks like I'll be using Marthy's map. Does that download to the PCV the same way as the Power Commander's maps do then?

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

photoman002

75? I installed my exhaust and PVC last year and there is no way it's 75!!! Where are my HP's hiding out? I think you mean 7 :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

Nastybutler

Cynical Member
Elite Member