Two bikes I'm considering

Fizzer6R

congrats Josh! now you need to change forum name ID to BikeWhore :p as the make/model changes frequently...

just checked, I'm on #33, and by the time you're my age you'll prob. have had more!

Sage

Well Josh, I've ridden both of the bikes before, the daytona quite a lot more and here are my thoughts of the two.

The R6 is a great bike don't get me wrong, but it was (for me at least) the most uncomfortable sportbike I had ever ridden and had to get off after about 20 min. The Daytona on the other hand, I was able to ride for over an hour without being uncomfortable. I'm going to attribute this to the 675 having a higher seat height which kept my legs a little less bent and cramped. It also made the process of laying over the tank to the clipons easier and comfortable even with my huge belly.

Power wise, i really didn't reel out the r6 that much, but I did on the 675 and it's power seemed to always be there when i needed it and was very fast and smooth.

The only thing I'm going to suggest, get an arrow exhaust on that daytona, the sound is amazing and you will not regret it ;)

CrazyCawi

6200 OTD or $9400 OTD(includes gel seat and levers)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

bmw675

nismos14