nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

CrazyCawi

Sorry for the shitty pictures it's not the best day for them

We got hammered with snow again today....this is after I shoveled....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

CrazyCawi

NICE! Didn't know it had the levers and CF Arrow on it! You're going to love that thing.

It didn't I had them put on

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

CrazyCawi

$749 installed

CrazyCawi

Geez, Josh trades vehicles almost as often as underwear.

Thanks.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
yeah I sold my cobalt and harley and bought a 2013 nissan maxima and the 2012 daytona :p

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

CrazyCawi

Nice bike bro! It's definitely on the radar as a possible upgrade. Give a review after you get some rides on her. Since you had a 6R and ZX6R I'd love to hear the comparison. Congrats!

Thanks man I surely will :)

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

CrazyCawi

After looking online at bike prices on my radar and reviews online and from friends including on here I am really liking the Gixxer 750 as my next bike. Not looking this year, but never know next season. Still intrigued bu the 675 and ZX6R (636).
i got my 12 daytona for less than 9k, but then you add TTL and accessories(which i got at cost :) )

and just from gentle revs in my garage, this bike has more guts than any bike ive owned,,,,cant wait to rip on it a bit

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

CrazyCawi

You got a great deal. Harder to find great deals on Triumphs since dealers are far less common. I know of one in my area. Still in searching I did come across some great deals on many different bikes. I'm looking new, over stock. Some great deals if I search 150 out from home.
yeah man, my deal came from negotiating based on out of state pricing, so its pretty easily done. They WILL try to protect their market though and rightfully so. Overstock new is the best, I guarantee you can get a 636 overstock next year for pennies on the dollar, and they are AMAZING machines. The triumph just did it for me with the unique sound, and being a triple(the soul), I got all the comforts and technology I wanted without the discomforts and pricetag of the ducati :)