Turn signal integrated mirror

codys21

I am looking for a good quality, easy to install turn signal integrated mirror. There seem to be a bunch of options on eBay..

integrated signal mirror fz6r | eBay

So I am just looking for one that attaches fairly easily, stays put at high speeds, and that I can actually see out of.

So what do you guys recommend?

And are there any legalities to worry about with any of these mirrors?

Last edited:

scott5626

I read a review about the ebay turn signal mirrors and a guy said stay away they are junk. Very cheap plastic and they wouldn't stay in place. I am not sure if that's all of them on ebay or just certain sellers.

latony007

I read a review about the ebay turn signal mirrors and a guy said stay away they are junk. Very cheap plastic and they wouldn't stay in place. I am not sure if that's all of them on ebay or just certain sellers.
i thought they were fine, problem is you can see crapola behind you. I also tried GSXR mirrors and those looked good too but my hands on the grips took up about 50% of the mirror so i am back to rabit ears for now. the kawi mirrors seem to be the top choice but i havent found a pair to try and im kinda over the stock ones sticking out a bit.

engineered2win

I have the ZX10R mirrors and they would be perfect if they could be rotated up a bit more. I can see my blind spots great, but can't see very far directly behind without crouching. I may get adventurous and tear them apart and see if I can get another few degrees out of the mirror adjustment. I tried the higher seat position once and all I could see out of them was the pavement alongside the bike.

latony007

I have the ZX10R mirrors and they would be perfect if they could be rotated up a bit more. I can see my blind spots great, but can't see very far directly behind without crouching. I may get adventurous and tear them apart and see if I can get another few degrees out of the mirror adjustment. I tried the higher seat position once and all I could see out of them was the pavement alongside the bike.
i had that problem with the ebay mirrors, could not see behind me at all, to the point that at a stop light if there were a car behind me i could not see it so those got axed. The GSXR mirrors i could see more behind me (no where near the stocks though) however my hands were blocking half the mirror so they got axed too. i dont like the rabbits but i like good vis more.