Traded the fz

jokerX

I thought CC was going to have to change his user name to "Really Cautious Corner" riding that thing. Honestly though, you lost me at buying a mobile home and building a shed for the trike, seemed a bit too redneck to aspire for that and still manage to be able to use teh intranets. :p Would the 7 year old trike really be worth 28K though? :eek: Haven't priced 'em out.... Shoulda gone with a Can Am Spyder. Those are sweet looking for a 3/4 car. ;)

auniquesoul

my first red flag was the dumb ass 14% interest and a damn near 700 a month payment..who in the hell would agree to such mess?

yea i was jumping on my bike to come kick your ass for that!

good prank tho

rahuljp

I figured it was prank cost it seemed like too much info in terms of bad finance...15%, $665, 79% debt to equity...crazy!

Good one CC...

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

CrazyCawi

So I just picked myself back up from the floor from laughing so hard....OMG guys ahahaha Ive never laughed so hard in my life...between this and the trike girls thread hahahahah I woke my fiance up from a nap I was laughing so hard!

Fzara2000

If you or anyone on these forums had to buy a trike I would opt for one of the can am spyder things. They look sexy and can easily turn heads!!!