Traded the fz

CrazyCawi

Well guys, the supersport life was fun but I traded er in. The wife and I are settling down in our old age and decided a trike was best for us. Not to mention everyone else buying gave me the itchies.

04 goldwing trike, only has 1500 miles and I got it for only 27,988 after tax. We figured instead of buying a house we'd go the mobile home route as lot rent around here is only $250 a month and we found a few trailer houses for a couple thousand dollars. Well get a car port to put out in front of our trailer though to keep our expensive little beauty protected. Now this bike will be a hefty payment so after getting it financed we agreed to let the one car go delinquent. That way we can afford the one car, our trike, and our mobile home. We arent sure if we can swing the cable or internet yet so we will see. We got a really good interest rate,only 14.99 and so the payment is only 665.98 a month! Were only at 79% debt to income so we figured this purchase would fit right in!

heres a few pictures of her...hope you like...pick her up tomorrow :thumbup:

Last edited:

Deputyfarva252

you really traded a $5000 bike on a $30000 plus bike ??? its not april fools you missed that by a few months .....

thats a sweet ride though prolly wont get the same happy feeling trying to lay it over in a curve though , one of the guys i work with traded his gold wing in for a kawasaki 750 and misses his wing bad ....

whats some of the mods you want to do to it? and does that mean your leaving us?

CrazyCawi

April fools? What do you mean :( you dont like it?

Well this thing is already equipped like the battlestar galactica ship idk what I can do to it yet....Its already chromed to the gills...I thought maybe a massaging lumbar support? Im going to put a rally stripe down the middle as well to accent things, probably upgrade to HID and also add some LED lighting. The thing has car lights so I guess flush mounts wouldnt really work out, but I could get those lights like they put on the top of trucks and put em on the trunk. I also want to get a CB installed, it already has the provisions. He said I could finance in all the mods I want and Im thinking about it because my interest rates pretty low according to him so it would make sense.

No Ill stay I love you guys here why would I ever leave?

Last edited:

Deputyfarva252

April fools? What do you mean :( you dont like it?

Well this thing is already equipped like the battlestar galactica ship idk what I can do to it yet....Its already chromed to the gills...I thought maybe a massaging lumbar support? No Ill stay I love you guys here why would I ever leave?
No I do like it , Im just giving you a hard time thats all , it just seems like a big jump from fz6r to the goldwing , different class of riding all together at least your wife will ride with you mine wont at all , no matter what. I was looking at a yellow 2011 at the dealship when i bought my bike im just amazed by what all those have on them , including air bags now . what type of gas milage do you get out of somthing like that?

JonKerr

Elite Member

Crocop43

yeah im going with the other guys......i say ur full of it.....as many times i see u beating me to buy a part for ur fz6r itd be hard to say ud just give her up for "the easy life"

CrazyCawi

That kinda disappoints me to hear...I figured youd all be happy for me

okay ive only hasd this up for a few minutes and I cant bear the damage Im doing to my name. Im actually doing this to see how accepting everyone would be of the financial description I gave. We have had 4 people today over 70% debt to income who want to come buy new vehicles with little or no money down and horrid credit. I just dont understand people and the mentality they have to make choices so bad. I hear stories from people like this every day and its saddening.

Last edited:

Deputyfarva252

I am happy , happy that your going to be selling that rockstar jacket how much are you going to want for that??

Like i said it seems like a leap , dont think once i can afford it i wont be getting my dream bike , a green kawasaki zx6 . Youve got a new job and are doing good and can afford it so why not get what you really wanted in the first place.

Deputyfarva252

okay ive only hasd this up for a few minutes and I cant bear the damage Im doing to my name. Im actually doing this to see how accepting everyone would be of the financial description I gave. We have had 4 people today over 70% debt to income who want to come buy new vehicles with little or no money down and horrid credit. I just dont understand people and the mentality they have to make choices so bad. I hear stories from people like this every day and its saddening.
see i was right .......:wav:

CrazyCawi

I am happy , happy that your going to be selling that rockstar jacket how much are you going to want for that??

Like i said it seems like a leap , dont think once i can afford it i wont be getting my dream bike , a green kawasaki zx6 . Youve got a new job and are doing good and can afford it so why not get what you really wanted in the first place.
Im sorry bro Im not selling the bike :surrender:

Your interested in the jacket though? I might sell that or trade ya if you want? Im lookin for something different possibly Im a junky with new gear haha

CDN6R

Well I don't know what to say,, I am totally shocked,, Quite a change for you,,sorry but like I said I am in shock.:confused:

bakkenlab

^^^^sarcasm? or did you not read the other posts?

CrazyCawi

laurie didnt read the rest lol...how do I say this...you got PUNK'D??? lol

jk laurie, this was a test on society and how they would react to the economical situation I described. :) Love you long time! hahaha

ksanbon

Does this mean we're going to get a thread about Ladies & Trikes to Brighten our Day?

Last edited:

Michael Wilson

atleast the trike is stylish! I say you should have got one of those bikes with two wheels in the front and one in the back....but grats! maybe now other people can buy stuff for their 6Rs instead of you stealing it all :justkidding:

Uno979

Thuper Moderator
Premium Member

bmw675

well you put everyone in an ackward position.
"gee, sure is nice", you don't want to be mean and say "dude, what were you thinking" lol, even though alot of people were thinking it, and some said it :D

but regardless, does it have keyless entry. i seen one when i bought my 6r that had keyless entry with a trunk button. :eek:

Rookasaki

My jaw started to drop when reading this post. I was thinking "WTF! is going on." haha I was about to fly over there and whoop yo ass! :)

CrazyCawi

this...is epic...im sure laurie is still pissed off right now too hahaha!!!! OMG....uno...rook...your posts made me about piss myself haha