Traded the fz

Fizzer6R

you are not a true American until your debt to income is at least 80+% :america: buy NOW! try to pay for it later for years...

Tmak73

Thank god you did not buy a trike.

CDN6R

Yup you got me....got me good.:Flip::Flip::Flip::Flip::Flip::Flip: At first I wondered if this was for real,,I was sure you had mentioned drooling over a black GSXR 750, but ,,,, God I am so EM-BARE-ASSED!:thumbup: Josh,, Cautious I am so glad I got punk'd by you.... Some time I will get even,,,some day,,,,

Last edited:

CrazyCawi

Yup you got me....got me good.:Flip::Flip::Flip::Flip::Flip::Flip: At first I wondered if this was for real,,I was sure you had mentioned drooling over a black GSXR 750, but ,,,, God I am so EM-BARE-ASSED!:thumbup: Josh,, Cautious I am so glad I got punk'd by you.... Some time I will get even,,,some day,,,,
This right here made my day :D

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

BrueThru

Sentient Being
Elite Member
Last edited:

ChUcK

All right, I just now got home from an all day ride around the Olympic Peninsula, and I'd like to say that I was ready to throw the BS flag- even before opening the thread.

As soon as I saw the OP name I was like "yeah right"

Mr Citrus

All right, I just now got home from an all day ride around the Olympic Peninsula, and I'd like to say that I was ready to throw the BS flag- even before opening the thread.

I wish I was as wise as you sir.
I thought he had lost his mind.

CrazyCawi

im still curious if JSP, 99 Ven, Dart...fzblack, chuck.......if they saw this lol

CrazyCawi

Hahaha good call chuck :) did you catch the actual concept of the post though?

I wish I was as wise as you sir.
I thought he had lost his mind.
Your wise citrus, just trusted my word :) Ive never steered ya wrong...never will this was just an expiriment!

ajiribarren

Jesus man! You really got me... Had to re-read a few times to actually get it!

I know that to each its own, but trading the FZ for THAT? I was like :rant:

Glad it was just a joke!

dcBear78

Must have been my ex-bank manager coming through. My thoughts as I was reading the OP:

meh... ugly stupid bike, but each to their own... old age? mental note check cc's other posts for indication of age... 14.99% good rate? huh thought the US had good interest rates compared to here... 79% debt to income, does this mean 79% of debt go to servicing loans? WTF? And he's happy with this scenario?

So I guess the intention of your post got to at least one person. Like I said. it is my ex-bank manager thinking I still have.

bigddy263

loyal fz'er

Your so full of shit i could smell you from here! I've read enough of your posts to know that you love your FZ. Just the title gave you away.

Well guys, the supersport life was fun but I traded er in. The wife and I are settling down in our old age and decided a trike was best for us. Not to mention everyone else buying gave me the itchies.

04 goldwing trike, only has 1500 miles and I got it for only 27,988 after tax. We figured instead of buying a house we'd go the mobile home route as lot rent around here is only $250 a month and we found a few trailer houses for a couple thousand dollars. Well get a car port to put out in front of our trailer though to keep our expensive little beauty protected. Now this bike will be a hefty payment so after getting it financed we agreed to let the one car go delinquent. That way we can afford the one car, our trike, and our mobile home. We arent sure if we can swing the cable or internet yet so we will see. We got a really good interest rate,only 14.99 and so the payment is only 665.98 a month! Were only at 79% debt to income so we figured this purchase would fit right in!

heres a few pictures of her...hope you like...pick her up tomorrow :thumbup:

ChUcK

Your so full of shit i could smell you from here!
:rof:

Yeah, admittedly I just skimmed the post, but I saw the 79% debt-to-income figure and that sealed the proverbial deal.

Plus, if you had been considering dropping the Starburst Power Yellow from your stables we would've heard about it loooong before it actually happened.

Odd, because I usually fall for pranks with twice the gravitational pull as other people. :confused:

ChUcK

Yeesh, the only thing that induces jealousy about that GW trike is the fact that you don't have to remember to put the kickstand down. Otherwise, it's like you aren't even riding a bike anymore. Might as well just buy a Miata and wear a full-face.

Fizzer6R

heck that beast might actually have more of a turning radius than a Miata!

I dig the truck and back arm rests - I'd teach the girl to ride/drive it so I could kick back comfy and enjoy the view

CDN6R

:liar::liar::liar::liar::liar: Like I daid Josh,,someday.. :sinister: :sinister: :sinister: :sinister: :sinister: Good for you though...(LOL)

madmike

Lord Humongous
Elite Member