Traded it in.

raven6

pictures or it didn't happen...

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
Nice! Let us know what you think of this bike! I have been tempted to test ride one!

Tmak73

I love the VFR's! Great looking bike and great for touring! I really want a VFR 800

JSP

Super Moderator
That bike looks horrid compared to the 6r.....and unless u go to the track regularly, that extra power will go unused.
Well, seeing as its not meant for the track... It is more of a sport-tourer. It is over 600 lb bike. Not the most ideal for the track. Great bike though!

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

superman2079

Insurance went up about 25 percent, not too bad. I like the gauge layout better than the fz6r. The shifting is seamless cant even tell it shifts really without looking at the indicator. After 6000 rpm the bike becomes a beast.

superman2079

You may want to go to your Honda dealer cause the cb1000r is in the US. They had one at the dealership here, but I dont care for the streetfighter look. I like the full fairings.

CDN6R

That bike looks horrid compared to the 6r.....and unless u go to the track regularly, that extra power will go unused.
Please cut the guy some slack. This is his new bike and he is proud of it. I am sure that you would not like that kind of a comment on a new motorcycle that you purchased.

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member